This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Fairholme is a substantial, elegant and comfortable Holiday Home set conveniently between the golf course at Gibraltar Resort and Centennial Vineyards and only a few minutes’ drive to Bowral town centre.
It has 5 bedrooms, 5 spacious separate living areas and 3 bathrooms with 4 toilets. The kitchen and laundry are full functional and equipped.
House Features: -
• Formal sitting room with gas log fire
• Family room with large flat screen TV, DVD, Blu-ray and PlayStation
• NBN internet connection
• Dining room with table seating 8-10
• Billiards room
• Playroom with table tennis and exercise equipment plus additional casual dining for 6
• Central hydronic heating throughout plus reverse cycle air conditioning in TV room and upstairs bedrooms
• Outdoor BBQ and dining area
• Large private gardens with lots of lawn space for games and basketball hoop etc.
Bedroom Configuration: -
1 x King with en suite
1 x Queen + single with en suite including bath
1 x Queen
1 x Double + single
1 x Twin 2x King singles
1 x large 3-way share bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
Distance to: -
• 600 metres from Gibraltar Hotel & Resort
• 600 metres from Bowral Country Club Golf Course
• 1.7km to Craigieburn Golf Club
• 2km from Centennial Vineyards
• 2.4 Km to Bowral Town Centre/Bradman Oval
• 9 Km to Berrima
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We booked this house for three days as it was our daughter’s wedding at Centennial on the Saturday. Location was perfect, the house was beyond our expectations, so big and comfy and had all the facilities that the younger members of the family could use. Thanks for making our weekend very special.”
Kerrie, November 2016
“The house was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Beautiful surrounding gardens, plenty of heating provided. Two separate games rooms are a plus when you have a large number of people staying. Very spacious house.”
Lorraine, November 2016
“We have had a truly relaxing and wonderful holiday. The house was really roomy with plenty of space for 3 families with comfort”
Candice, July 2016
"We enjoyed this house on the Queen's Birthday long weekend. It's a great group location as it is large and is a few minute's walk to town. Very nice setting with good entertainment for children with a pool table and ping pong table."
Adam, June 2016
"Excellent large home for extended family attending a wedding in Bowral."
Charlotte, May 2016
"A beautiful comfortable country house for a family getaway."
Karen, May 2016
"Very spacious property and with all advertised facilities in first class working order."
John, January 2015
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here – Snooker table was a great bonus. Would happily stay again.” Caroline, July 2015
"Superb property for our wedding party, it suited us to a tee. We will be back"
Anne, May 2015