Entering through the large foyer, you immediately feel at home in this elegant and comfortable holiday house.
With ample room for everyone to enjoy their own space, while furnished with comfort and cosiness in mind, Fairholme is the ideal getaway for the whole family, or two
Set conveniently between Gibraltar Hotel and Centennial Vineyards, this property is perfect for wedding/function accommodation or for a golfing weekend away.
Only a few minutes’ drive in to Bowral town centre, Fairholme offers its guests easy access to all the Highlands has to offer – stylish boutique shops, gorgeous restaurants and cafes, the Empire Cinema, the famous Bradman Oval and Museum and much more.
With 5 bedrooms, 5 spacious separate living areas and 3 bathrooms, plus an additional powder room, Fairholme is a great base for a larger group to enjoy a weekend escape or a week away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The expansive living areas provide charming, timeless furniture to sit and enjoy the cosy fireplace or catch up on your favourite TV show.
The large yard is perfect for the kids to run around and play, equipped with a basketball hoop.
Don’t forget the pool table and table tennis available for your use inside in case the weather isn’t ideal for outdoor games.
With connection to the NBN, the kids won’t miss out on posting gorgeous pictures of your stay on Instagram or raving to their friends about the Southern Highlands on Facebook.
Alternatively, you can use it to meet those work deadlines while enjoying a glass of wine by the fireplace of a night.
The central hydronic heating and reverse-cycle air-conditioning provide comfort year-round.
Our guests enjoy a truly relaxing and wonderful experience here – just take a look at the reviews below to see for yourself
The property features:
• Formal sitting room with gas log fire
• Family room with large flat screen TV, DVD, Blu-ray and PlayStation
• NBN internet connection
• Dining room with table seating 8-10
• Billiards room
• Rumpus room with table tennis and exercise equipment plus additional casual dining for 6
• Central hydronic heating throughout plus reverse cycle air conditioning in TV room and upstairs bedrooms
• Outdoor BBQ and dining area
• Large private gardens with lots of lawn space for games and basketball hoop etc.
• Bedroom 1: King with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen and single with en suite including bath
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: Double and single
• Bedroom 5: 2 king singles
1 x large 3-way share bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
• 600 metres from Gibraltar Hotel & Resort
• 600 metres from Bowral Country Club Golf Course
• 1.7 km to Craigieburn Golf Club
• 2 km from Centennial Vineyards
• 2.4 km to Bowral Town Centre/Bradman Oval
• 9 km to Berrima
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“We celebrated a 60th birthday this weekend and it was amazing We had such a perfect weekend and the house, the layout and the facilities were spot on as was the location”
Sharron, August 2017
“Great stay with family and friends. Credit to all. Thanks.”
Mary-Jane, July 2017
“Everything about our stay was wonderful, comfortable, warm and child friendly. Perfect, thank you. We all loved it.”
Ellen, July 2017
“We booked this house for three days as it was our daughter’s wedding at Centennial on the Saturday. Location was perfect, the house was beyond our expectations, so big and comfy and had all the facilities that the younger members of the family could use. Thanks for making our weekend very special.”
Kerrie, November 2016
“The house was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Beautiful surrounding gardens, plenty of heating provided. Two separate games rooms are a plus when you have a large number of people staying. Very spacious house.”
Lorraine, November 2016
“We have had a truly relaxing and wonderful holiday. The house was really roomy with plenty of space for 3 families with comfort.”
Candice, July 2016