Fairholme is a substantial, elegant and comfortable holiday home set conveniently between the golf course at Gibraltar Resort and Centennial Vineyards and only a few minutes’ drive to Bowral town centre.
It has 5 bedrooms, 5 spacious separate living areas and 3 bathrooms with 4 toilets. The kitchen and laundry are fully functional and equipped.
The property features:
• Formal sitting room with gas log fire
• Family room with large flat screen TV, DVD, Blu-ray and PlayStation
• NBN internet connection
• Dining room with table seating 8-10
• Billiards room
• Rumpus room with table tennis and exercise equipment plus additional casual dining for 6
• Central hydronic heating throughout plus reverse cycle air conditioning in TV room and upstairs bedrooms
• Outdoor BBQ and dining area
• Large private gardens with lots of lawn space for games and basketball hoop etc.
• Bedroom 1: King with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen and single with en suite including bath
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: Double and single
• Bedroom 5: 2 king singles
1 x large 3-way share bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
• 600 metres from Gibraltar Hotel & Resort
• 600 metres from Bowral Country Club Golf Course
• 1.7 km to Craigieburn Golf Club
• 2 km from Centennial Vineyards
• 2.4 km to Bowral Town Centre/Bradman Oval
• 9 km to Berrima
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Great stay with family and friends. Credit to all. Thanks.”
Mary-Jane, July 2017
“Everything about our stay was wonderful, comfortable, warm and child friendly. Perfect, thank you. We all loved it.”
Ellen, July 2017
“We booked this house for three days as it was our daughter’s wedding at Centennial on the Saturday. Location was perfect, the house was beyond our expectations, so big and comfy and had all the facilities that the younger members of the family could use. Thanks for making our weekend very special.”
Kerrie, November 2016
“The house was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Beautiful surrounding gardens, plenty of heating provided. Two separate games rooms are a plus when you have a large number of people staying. Very spacious house.”
Lorraine, November 2016
“We have had a truly relaxing and wonderful holiday. The house was really roomy with plenty of space for 3 families with comfort.”
Candice, July 2016
"Excellent large home for extended family attending a wedding in Bowral."
Charlotte, May 2016