Fairholme is a substantial, elegant and comfortable Holiday Home set conveniently between the golf course at Gibraltar Resort and Centennial Vineyards and only a few minutes drive to Bowral town centre.
It has 5 bedrooms, 5 spacious separate living areas and 3 bathrooms with 4 toilets. The kitchen and laundry are full functional and equipped.
• Formal sitting room with gas log fire
• Family room with large flat screen TV, DVD, BluRay and PlayStation
• Dining room with table seating 8-10
• Billiards room
• Playroom with table tennis and exercise equipment plus additional casual dining for 6
• Central hydronic heating throughout plus reverse cycle air conditioning in TV room and upstairs bedrooms
• Outdoor BBQ and dining area
• Large private gardens with lots of lawn space for games and basketball hoop etc
1 x King with en suite
1 x Queen + single with en suite including bath
1 x Queen
1 x Double + single
1 x Twin (2x King singles)
1 x Large 3-way share bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
• 600 metres from Gibraltar Hotel & Resort
• 600 metres from Bowral Country Club Golf Course
• 1.7km to Craigieburn Golf Club
• 2km from Centennial Vineyards
• 2.4 Km to Bowral Town Centre/Bradman Oval
• 9 Km to Berrima
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
“We have had a truly relaxing and wonderful holiday. The house was really roomy with plenty of space for 3 families with comfort”
Candice, July 2016
"We enjoyed this house on the Queen's Birthday long weekend. It's a great group location as it is large and is a few minute's walk to town. Very nice setting with good entertainment for children with a pool table and ping pong table."
Adam, June 2016
"Excellent large home for extended family attending a wedding in Bowral."
Charlotte, May 2016
"A beautiful comfortable country house for a family getaway."
Karen, May 2016
"Very spacious property and with all advertised facilities in first class working order."
John, January 2015
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here – Snooker table was a great bonus. Would happily stay again.” Caroline, July 2015
"Superb property for our wedding party, it suited us to a tee. We will be back!"
Anne, May 2015
"Once again a lovely home, very roomy and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our four nights here in a lovely relaxed place. Also excellent work from Highlands Holidays. Thank you very much." Fellows, November 2014
“This house is lovely. We were very happy here. Great proximity to Bowral for a morning walk. Thank you.”
Anne, August 2014
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
Extras: we can provide high chairs, portacots and rollaway beds (both with linen) if required.
• There is a $500 refundable cash bond required with all bookings at this property
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***