Bentham is a stylish, 6-bedroom heritage home that has been renovated with the utmost attention to detail. It has top quality inclusions, decorations and furnishings. It is warm, private, and only a stone's throw from Bowral's boutique and cafe strip. Close to Bowral Golf Club, several highly acclaimed restaurants and Bowral's famous gardens it is the perfect place for the quintessential Highlands getaway.
The property features:
• Quality linen, comfortable beds and the most serene bedroom decor
• Fully equipped kitchen with quality crockery and cutlery
• Hydronic heating that provides warmth for the whole house
• Beautiful high ceilings, detailed fret work, artistic friezes and stained glass windows
• 3 full bathrooms including 1 claw foot bath and 3 walk in showers
• Large dining table seating 10 opening to the courtyard and private garden
• Bedroom 1: King with en suite
• Bedroom 2: King
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: Twin single
• Bedroom 5: Single
• Bedroom 6: Single
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.2 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 3.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 4.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 5.5 km to Mittagong
• 9.8 km to Berrima
• 14.5 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 16 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7 .
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music. This property is suitable for babies in arms or children over 12 years only.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Beautiful house, we had a great time. Thank you”
Rebecca, October 2016
“Great place for a group stay. Plenty of room. Very clean and all the mod cons to go with it. Extremely clean and just can’t say how wonderful our stay was. Thank you. Can’t wait to return. Love the country feel.”
Jodi, October 2016
“This property was the best, the most equipped property we have ever stayed in. It made my daughter’s wedding very comfortable.”
Leanne, October 2016
“The property is beautiful. Has all you need for a short or long stay.”
Cathy, September 2016
“Lovely house, well appointed. Welcome, lovely gardens and well equipped kitchen. This was our second visit.”
Maureen, July 2016
"We found the property accommodated our group very well. All the appliances and furniture are of a high standard."
Laurel, June 2016
"Thank you. This is the second time i have stayed here. Both times with a group. Wonderful home, ambience, facilities, equipment and living space."
Julie, June 2016