This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Nestled between the village of Burrawang and the grandeur of Fitzroy Falls, amongst the lush rural properties of Wildes Meadows and Robertson, The Tor is the prefect country cottage to escape to.
This character-filled weatherboard cottage is set in a glorious seasonal garden with daffodils and tulips in spring, leafy shade in summer and flaming colour in autumn. Enjoy roaming the gardens, being delighted by surprises at every turn or relax and soak it all up from the comfort of the furnishings on the elevated return verandah.
The interior is tastefully decorated with a newly renovated kitchen. There is a roaring open fire in the sitting room and column heaters throughout as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner for year round comfort. The bedrooms are delightful with pretty, quality Laura Ashley bedlinen.
The property features:-
• Flat screen TV
• Open fire in sitting room
• Column heaters throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Bedroom 1: queen with French doors to the veranda
Bedroom 2: queen
Bedroom 3: twin bedroom with French doors to the veranda
1 bathroom with shower
Separate dining room and sunny conservatory
• 2.4 km to Burrawang General Store
• 8 km to Robertson Cheese shop and Pie shop
• 9 km to Fitzroy Falls - Twin Falls lookout and Grandpas shed
• 17 km to Moss Vale - Try Bernies American style diner
• 20 km to Bowral - Bradman International Cricket Museum and Oval
• 23 km to Kangaroo Valley
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“The beds were comfortable. Gardens were beautiful. The kids had fun running around.”
Jason, October 2016
"Lovely quaint cottage and beautiful garden setting."
Nerali, May 2016
“Excellent stay. Very homely feel and much better than the website pictures and description. Thank you”
Donna, February 2016
"Kids loved toasting marsh mellows over the open fire place."
Alison, September 2015
“The house is wonderfully rustic and homely. The gardens are pretty and provided some sweet smelling fresh flowers for our bedrooms upon arrival, we will definitely stay again”
Rebecca August 2015
“The cottage is well appointed and inviting. It is artistically furnished and has a wonderful cottage garden to explore, Peaceful cottage feeling like it is away from hustle, bustle and is a great place to relax”.
Matthew, Jan 2015
"What a stunning garden We loved it"
Raft, October 2014
"We had a lovely stay. Beautiful gardens and loved the peace and quiet. Kitchen range of cookware was awesome"
Craig, April 2014
"Everything was perfect We have stayed at a few places before and often found there was something missing from the kitchen but here we have everything we needed. Thank you for having us at The Tor. We have had a remarkable stay and have enjoyed every minute. The cottage is divine and a perfect escape from the city We loved curling up in front of the fireplace, chatting and drinking tea, walking through your garden and reading a book on the balcony. Each moment creating a fantastic weekend. We will definitely be back soon Highlands Holidays made it easy to book. Thank you"
Lauren, April 2014
"What a fabulous cottage filled with character and charm We loved every minute here. Loved the small fireplace, beautiful linen and candles. The garden is magical A perfect place for a family holiday Highlands Holidays had great service, so easy to book"
Power, March 2014