This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Delightful Hollyoak Cottage is within a kilometre of Bowral's cafes and shopping strip. It sits on the high side of the street overlooking the parklands surrounding the creek that runs through the town. This cute cottage has had a lick of paint and been furnished comfortably and lovingly for your stay. Ideal as a couples retreat or perhaps a home away from home if you are in the area for a few weeks.
- Comfy lounge suite by TV
- Cosy central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Claw foot bath and separate shower.
- Separate toilet
- External laundry facilities
- Fully fenced and suitable for dogs on approval
Master King bedroom with sunny breakfast conservatory off it
Queen bedroom with pretty leadlight windows
• 1.4 km to Bowral town centre
• 4.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.8 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 5.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.2 km to Mittagong
• 9.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.9 km to Berrima
• 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.8 km to Sutton Forest
Have more guests? We can sleep up to 6. Also Available: -
• Double sofa bed for $25/person/night
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A lovely quiet area. The cottage was clean, comfortable and had everything you need. Thoroughly enjoyed our few days “R and R” at Hollyoak.”
Vicki, November 2016
"Enjoyed our stay at Hollyoak Cottage. Very dog friendly and close to excellent park and shopping facilities. Very cosy and warm house with lovely garden."
Pauline, Hollyoak Cottage."
Pauline, June 2016
"To the owners of Hollyoak,
Thank you for presenting such a lovely home that enabled us to enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Bowral in the comfort of a 'home away from home' experience. As a thank you i have made this hand towel during my stay and hope it will make a nice addition for your next guests. Many thanks for making our stay a truly country experience."
Joe and Kaye, June 2016
"Appreciated the homely feel and that we could have our dog with us, so important to us after a long road trip from Tasmania."
Martin, April 2016
"Lovely little cottage. Tidy with a well-stocked pantry of essentials – tea, coffee pods, sugar, sauce – it was easy to get the keys and leave them at the end of the stay."
Simone, December 2015
''Well equipped kitchen, the milk, coffee machine and basic supplies are a lovely touch.''
Colleen, November 2015
''Had a wonderful time here. Being the second time we have stayed we enjoyed it just as much as the first. Thank you.''
Toni, November 2015
“This cottage is beautifully decorated and very clean. It is in a quiet street but close to Bowral shopping area. Lovely place to stay will visit Hollyoak again."
Genelle & Kevin August 2015
"We've really enjoyed staying at Hollyoak Cottage. The location is excellent and the cottage is warm and cosy; perfect for what we needed. The garden is so pretty especially at this time of year."
Beth, July 2015