This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Delightful Hollyoak Cottage is within a kilometre of Bowral's cafes and shopping strip. It sits on the high side of the street overlooking the park lands surrounding the creek that runs through the town. This cute cottage has had a lick of paint and been furnished comfortably and lovingly for your stay. Ideal as a couples retreat or perhaps a home away from home if you are in the area for a few weeks.
This gorgeous cottage has been lovingly freshened up and furnished. Claw foot bath, sunny conservatory and a delightful seasonal garden. Pet friendly on approval. Walking distance to town and opposite a park. Very quiet and peaceful.
The property features:
• Comfy double lounge suite and TV
• Cosy central heating
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
• Claw foot bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• External laundry facilities
• Fully fenced and suitable for dogs on approval
• Bedroom 1: King
• Bedroom 2: Queen
Additional double sofa bed in living area
• 1.4 km to Bowral town centre
• 4.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.8 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 5.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.2 km to Mittagong
• 9.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.9 km to Berrima
• 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.8 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We have enjoyed a wonderful time.”
Bo, February 2017
“Very pleasant stay as usual. This is our 4th- 5th stay at Hollyoak. Always well presented and comfortable.”
Graeme, January 2017
“A lovely quiet area. The cottage was clean, comfortable and had everything you need. Thoroughly enjoyed our few days “R and R” at Hollyoak.”
Vicki, November 2016
“Great little cottage, well located and comfortable. Coming back in January and looking forward to it. This is a lovely little cottage. Come and enjoy.”
Graeme, October 2016
“Lovely base in Bowral. Welcoming, comfortable and clean.”
Jenny, September 2016
"Enjoyed our stay at Hollyoak Cottage. Very dog friendly and close to an excellent park and shopping facilities. Very cosy and warm house with lovely garden."
Pauline, June 2016
"To the owners of Hollyoak,
Thank you for presenting such a lovely home that enabled us to enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Bowral in the comfort of a 'home away from home' experience. As a thank you i have made this hand towel during my stay and hope it will make a nice addition for your next guests. Many thanks for making our stay a truly country experience."
Joe & Kaye, June 2016