This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays
Inala is a gorgeous log cabin style country home with large living areas and wrap around verandas with great rural views.
• Rural retreat on 25 acres of undulating country on Range Road between Mittagong and Glenquarry, looking back over Bowral
• two very large living areas, one with large open fireplace, the other with billiards table
• sleeps up to 10 on 3 queen beds and two double bunks 4 bedrooms
• two beautifully renovated bathrooms including claw foot bath with view to die for
• fully equipped kitchen plus bar
• fenced swimming pool
• caged trampoline
• outdoor dining and BBQ on wrap-around deck with stunning views and sunshine
• cows to marvel at on your country walk
• fully equipped laundry
• books, games, and more
• great for adults and children alike
• a vegetable garden that you may help yourself to
Bedding Configuration: -
Bedroom 1 - queen with en suite
Bedroom 2 - queen additional mattresses for young children
Bedroom 3 - 2 double bunks sleeping 4 singles
Bedroom 4 – queen
Distances to: -
• 10.9 km to Bowral town Centre
• 13.3 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 13.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 14.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 10.1 km to Mittagong
• 19.8 km to Berrima
• 19.2 km to Bendooley Estate
• 20.2 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 21.7 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• This is a pet friendly property for small house dogs only and a $100 pet surcharge applies. As there are cows in paddocks close to the house we cannot have outdoor dogs chasing or spooking them. Please ensure you declare your dog at time of booking and ensure it is kept on a lead at all times when outside.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 3 days prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Amazing place to stay – beautiful home – beautiful views – our family get together was a great success in part due to being in such lovely surroundings. I could not have wished for more. Many thanks.”
Sarah, November 2016
"An elegant country retreat with a breathtaking view. A beautiful spot to gather friends or family."
Sarah, February 2016
"We had the most amazing weekend at the most amazing property. The views were incredible, we chatted in front of the gorgeous fireplace, we would be back here in an instant."
Tina, April 2015
"Fantastic property for our family gathering. Highly recommend Cloudhill and Highlands Holidays. Comfortable, clean, spacious property, with amazing views. Ticked all the boxes for our family gathering of thirteen adults."
Glenda, November 2014
“Our family loved Cloudhill and had a peaceful week. The house is well presented, clean and with good quality finishing’s and furnishings. We would love to come back sometime soon. Thank you." Sali, October 2014
"A wonderful and comfortable home away from home for a relaxing weekend. The children spent all day exploring the garden and left the adults plenty of time to relax in the gorgeous living room over looking the valley."
Sharlene, November 2014