Ascot-2 is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
This brand new holiday Villa is one of only three, ideally located in the heart of Bowral, just 1.8km from the town centre, boutique shopping and cafes. It looks out over Losby Park and the tennis courts, is around the corner from the Hospital, coffee shop and general store and just metres from great places in Bowral like Bradman Oval, the Bradman Museum and the Cherry Tree Walking Track which winds its way to the swimming pool.
With central heating and cooling, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, TV, DVD and lock up garage, all the basics are taken care of. All rooms are oversized with comfy beds and plenty of space.
Beautiful BBQ deck overlooks Mount Gibraltar. Small garden is fully fenced and ideal for a pet.
Ideal accommodation in Bowral for corporate stays of all lengths if you have contractors working in the area or a great base from which to attend a wedding or function.
The House Features: -
• Central heating and cooling
• Washing machine and dryer
• TV and DVD player
• Lock up garage
• Beautiful BBQ Deck
Bedroom Configuration: -
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Juliette balcony and en suite
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
Lounge room: Comfortable sofa bed
Bathroom features: -
Bathroom 1 downstairs opp twin room: Bath, vanity, separate toilet
Bathroom 2 upstairs service 2 x queen rooms: Shower, separate bath, vanity, toilet
Bathroom 3 upstairs en suite: Shower, vanity, toilet
Distances to: -
• 1.8 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.8 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 4.4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.6 km to Mittagong
• 10.3 km to Berrima
• 13.8 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 15.3 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price. BYO Beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
Great stay, it was comfortable and had everything we needed for the weekend.
Kristy, November 2016
“Thank you for providing such quality accommodation that is also pet friendly. We will be highly recommending the business and the property to friends, family and visitors. We have greatly appreciated the quality, comfort and convenience of Ascot 2 for 5 nights arriving to a warm welcome on a Friday evening. Clean, spacious and stylish. A lovely home-away-from-home for couples, families or group of friends in any season. Highly recommended Thank you.”
Robyn, September 2016
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 3 days prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.