This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
The Gullies Retreat is simply enchanting and for those wanting to escape the city rat-race there is no better place to relax and unwind.
Be enchanted by the two 1920's original sandstone cottages joined by a modern cube with ceiling to floor windows opening out to a forested gully.
This house has been custom furnished and fitted out by a designer to provide the utmost comfort and luxury. Venture out into the 2.5 acres of pristine bushland with curious paths and nature trails inviting you in to commune with nature...or just enjoy the abundant flora and fauna all year round from the expansive entertaining deck.
With underfloor heating, central heating, a slow combustion fire, high ceilings and fans, your comfort is assured all year round.
The property features:
• 3 large bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms including a walk in shower and spa bath
• Renovated country kitchen with all the mod cons
• Under floor heating in lounge with slow combustion fire
• Central heating in all bedrooms
• Good quality foosball table
• Entertaining deck with BBQ
• Gorgeous nooks to explore in the garden
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds and 2 trundle beds
Queen sofa bed in living area
• 1 km walk to town
• 1 km to the Sunnataram Buddhist Monasteries
• 2 km drive to Morton National Park
• 18.3 km to Moss Vale
• 24.5 km to Berrima
• 27 km to Bowral
• 29.9 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 1 hour to Nowra/Coast
• 1 hour 45 mins to Canberra
• 2 hours from Sydney 18kms off the Highway at Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Loved staying here”
Larissa, September 2016
“Would recommend this property to anyone. We all had a lovely stay, were very comfortable and warm.”
Wendy, August 2016
“Wonderful place & house for a quiet getaway. Lots of entertaining things provided, clean, warm & comfortable. Close to shops & hiking tracks. Would recommend to anyone- family, groups or friends”
Melissa, June 2016
"Beautiful home to stay in for the weekend, we didn't want to leave Beautiful comfortable beds and the floor heating was the perfect winter touch Great location, great house and great vibes. Thank you."
Jayde, June 2016
"The Gullies Retreat has been a beautiful restful home away from home. we have enjoyed the big open spaces and modern facilities."
Shalini, April 2016
"This house was perfect for our girls weekend away. We loved the location, the beautiful spaces and the comfortable spaces. The beds were so comfortable and the underfloor heating made it so cozy"
Michaela, November 2015