This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Welcome to La Finca - Spanish for "The Farm". At the end of a long tree-lined driveway is this substantial 4-bedroom home, perfectly positioned to take in the rolling hills and farmlands of Exeter. It is only 2kms from the Exeter General Store great coffee and the views and setting will take you a world away from care Come and unwind at La Finca
It is situated on 27 acres with lovely gardens and glorious rural views.
The gardens feature: -
• garden nooks
• fruit trees in the orchard
• veggie patch
• fire pit with stunning views
• shady decking and pergola areas
• outdoor dining and BBQ
The house itself is comfortable and has been custom furnished and decorated for your enjoyment and relaxation.
The House Features: -
• formal sitting and dining room with open fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
• casual living area and eat-in kitchen with sunny breakfast nook
• fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• 3 bathrooms including 1 spa bath and 1 bath
• Foxtel, Wi-Fi
The heating comprises: -
• central heating
• open fireplace
• slow combustion wood heater
• split system air conditioning
The bedroom configuration is: -
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed - En suite with spa bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
Bedroom 4: King - En suite with shower and double vanities
Double Sofa bed in main living room.
Main Bathroom: Bath and separate walk in shower
Distances to: -
• 2 km to Exeter General Store
• 5 km to Bundanoon Bakery
• 6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 7km to Sutton Forest Inn
• 1km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12 km to Moss Vale
• 20 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 144 km to Sydney
• 155 km to Canberra
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
''Beautiful property, lovely views, fabulous for our group.''
Paula, October 2015
"Overall a fabulous stay, fantastic views out the back, fabulous location, comfortable home."
Tracy, March 2015
"Just beautiful. We loved our stay."
Sinclair, November 2014
"Awesome house and very well appointed. We will be back net year for the Highland Fling."
Simon, November 2014
"Thank you – We had a great stay Wonderful place for the bride to get ready and have some beautiful photos Beautiful views and very comfortable house"
Kim, September 2014
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Finca. The house was clean and the view is spectacular. The children really enjoyed exploring and the boys loved the fire pit, especially the big boys Overall very relaxing and an enjoyable stay. Highlands Holidays were very prompt and efficient with our booking."
Greg, April 2014