This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Welcome to La Finca - Spanish for "The Farm". At the end of a long tree-lined driveway is this substantial 4-bedroom home, perfectly positioned to take in the rolling hills and farmlands of Exeter. It is only 2kms from the Exeter General Store great coffee and the views and setting will take you a world away from care Come and unwind at La Finca
It is situated on 27 acres with lovely gardens and glorious rural views.
The property features:
• Formal sitting and dining room with open fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Casual living area and eat in kitchen with sunny breakfast nook
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• 3 bathrooms
• Veggie patch
• Fire pit with stunning views
• Outdoor dining and BBQ
• Fruit trees in the orchard
• Shady decking
• Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• Bedroom 4: King with en suite
Additional double sofa bed in living room
• 2 km to Exeter General Store
• 5 km to Bundanoon Bakery
• 6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 7km to Sutton Forest Inn
• 1km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12 km to Moss Vale
• 20 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 144 km to Sydney
• 155 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“La Finca is absolutely gorgeous. The girls had an amazing time. It felt like home, only better. The view is stunning. Loved it”
Brayley, 20 November
''Beautiful property, lovely views, fabulous for our group.''
Paula, October 2015
"Overall a fabulous stay, fantastic views out the back, fab location, comfortable home."
Tracy, March 2015
"Just beautiful. We loved our stay."
Sinclair, November 2014
"Awesome house and very well appointed. We will be back next year for the Highland Fling."
Simon, November 2014
"Stunning view, what a lovely house. Perfect place to relax and unwind."
Jillian, October 2014