This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Fondly known around town as "That Pink House" - this "freshly-painted-on-the-inside" house is a very functional and comfortable 3-bedroom home away from home or office away from office. It is a convenient 20-minute walk or 5 min drive to Bowral town centre.
It is fully fenced and opens to a large covered entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor furniture. The large back garden has veggie patches, children’s play equipment and a sizeable dog run.
The eat-in kitchen and laundry are fully equipped including dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine and dryer.
We have a Pioneer surround sound DVD system and there is optional fixed line broadband internet for those who want an office away from office. Just $25 per stay and provided upon request.
There is internal access from the one-car garage.
Gas heating in the sitting room and individual wall heaters in the bedrooms.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine and dryer
• Pioneer surround sound DVD system
• Large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
• Gas heating and individual wall heaters
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3: Single plus trundle
• 3.1 km to Bowral town centre
• 6.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.6 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 7.5 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.3 km to Mittagong
• 11.5 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.5 km to Berrima
• 13.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 14.5 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Very well equipped amenities, lovely thank you."
Stephanie, September 2016
“Overall the place is great, very pleased we stayed here.”
John, September 2016
“We had a lovely stay and enjoyed the well-equipped cottage.”
Emma, August 2016
“Wonderfully clean, beautifully presented & very comfortable premises. Very thoughtful & welcoming furnishing touches that made the stay a very memorable one- Thank you so much.”
Michael, July 2016
"Spacious, clean and comfortable."
Meg, April 2016
"A great place to stay with everything needed plus more. The welcome pack was a lovely treat. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you"
Rachelle, March 2016