Amber Cottage is a holiday rental with a difference. We are conscious of the environment and try to live a healthy toxin free life, and we think that others might too, so we have set up our property with that in mind for our guests.
Amber Cottage is cleaned and maintained using organic and/or earth friendly products. All of the linen in the house is washed using organic and/or earth friendly products. The house is painted internally with organic paint and the property has a Ventis air circulation system to continuously clean the air in the house. We supply organic and/or environmentally friendly pantry and cleaning items for you to use wherever possible.
Recently re-decorated, painted and furnished, Amber Cottage is an as new 4 bedroom cottage, 2.7km to Bowral town centre. Its functional layout and furnishings are spiced up with thoughtful inclusions and finishing touches to make your stay most memorable. Plenty of warm throws and hot water bottles plus a great covered outdoor entertaining area for you to enjoy. There is also an outdoor fire pit so don't forget the marshmallows
We want to you come and enjoy the fresh air of Bowral and leave feeling refreshed and healthy whilst enjoying the fantastic Bowral cafe scene, our award winning wineries, luscious golf courses and many other adventures offered.
The property features: -
- Foxtel entertainment plus sport package
- central heating
- plus reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- 3 flat screen TV’s plus a DVD player
- Vittoria coffee pod machine with pods
- Wifi internet access
- washing machine and dryer
- fully fenced yard and pet friendly $100 surcharge for pets
- Spring free trampoline with netting
- foosball table
- pool table
Bedroom configuration: -
- Master Bedroom with en suite and Queen Bed
- Second Queen bedroom
- Third Queen bedroom
- Fourth three singles
• 2.7 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 5.7 km to Craigieburn – Peppers Resort
• 6.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7.6 km to Mittagong
• 10.6 km to Bendooley Estate
• 11.6 km to Berrima
• 13.6 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.1 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Rollaway incl linen – full stay only $40/night
• Portacot incl linen – full stay only max $30 $10/night
• Highchair – full stay only max $21 $7/night
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Thank you so much for the wonderful weekend at Amber Cottage. I won this weekend with Holiday Rental Specialists and took my friends with me. 9 ladies made their way down to Mittagong on the Friday, we lunched and shopped and then settled in to the beautiful house. It was spacious and fitted us all very comfortably. In fact, it was so much bigger than we expected. The kitchen was fully equipped, bathrooms are stunning, beds were comfortable and the lounge/dining room was spacious where we chatted, laughed, drank wine, ate and laughed even more We shopped in Mittagong, Bowral, Berry and Berrima. The rain didn’t stop us We will definitely be booking with you again as every house we have booked has exceeded our expectations, thank you again.”
Vanessa, March 2017
"Amber Cottage is an ideal location and beautifully presented. Equipped well, and very tastefully decorated."
Graeme, November 2016
"We found the accommodation clean, comfortable and spacious. All amenities at the property were excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back again."
Jennifer, November 2016
"Great house, plenty of space and very comfortable Will definitely be back."
Courtney, October 2016