Amber Cottage is a holiday rental with a difference. We are conscious of the environment and try to live a healthy toxin free life, and we think that others might too, so we have set up our property with that in mind for our guests.
Amber Cottage is cleaned and maintained using organic and/or earth friendly products. All of the linen in the house is washed using organic and/or earth friendly products. The house is painted internally with organic paint and the property has a Ventis air circulation system to continuously clean the air in the house. We supply organic and/or environmentally friendly pantry and cleaning items for you to use wherever possible.
Recently re-decorated, painted and furnished, Amber Cottage is an as new 4 bedroom cottage, 2.7km to Bowral town centre. Its functional layout and furnishings are spiced up with thoughtful inclusions and finishing touches to make your stay most memorable. Plenty of warm throws and hot water bottles plus a great covered outdoor entertaining area for you to enjoy. There is also an outdoor fire pit so don't forget the marshmallows!
We want to you come and enjoy the fresh air of Bowral and leave feeling refreshed and healthy whilst enjoying the fantastic Bowral cafe scene, our award winning wineries, luscious golf courses and many other adventures offered.
The property features:-
- Foxtel entertainment plus sport package
- central heating
- plus reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- 3 flatscreen tvs plus a DVD player
- Vittoria coffee pod machine with pods
- Wifi internet access
- washing machine and dryer
- fully fenced yard and pet friendly ($100 surcharge for pets)
- Spring free trampoline with netting
- foosball table
- pool table
Bedroom configuration: -
- Master Bedroom with en suite and Queen Bed
- Second Queen bedroom
- Third Queen bedroom
- Fourth three singles
• 2.7 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 5.7 km to Craigieburn – Peppers Resort
• 6.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7.6 km to Mittagong
• 10.6 km to Bendooley Estate
• 11.6 km to Berrima
• 13.6 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.1 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability- Request at time of booking.
"We had a lovely time. Thanks so much!"
Niall, July 2016
"Really beautiful house, very comfortable, close to town in Bowral. Lovely yard. A terrific house for a family get together. Thank you!"
Diana, June 2016
'We had a wonderful time staying at this property, it was very clean and comfortable. The kids loved it and we will definitely stay longer next time!"
Phil, April 2016
“This house was quite a beautiful and spacious place to stay in. Very clean. It provided everything we needed. It definitely felt like a home and was very comfortable to stay in. Enjoyed the experience.”
Uma, March 2016
“We came from Ireland to our son’s wedding and have had a fantastic time, the property is fantastic. Everything was here and more that we could have possibly needed. Thank you for everything!”
Liz, February 2016
''We had a wonderful girls weekend away with 4 mums and appreciated the space, bedroom configurations, décor, comfortable lounges, deck etc. What a great place to stay!! :)''
Sarah, November 2015
''Beautiful property, only wish we had more free time to sit and enjoy this beautiful house. Great for getting all my family in one place.''
Amber, October 2015
"Warm and extremely comfortable. Arrived to find a spotless, well equipped home. Heating was on, electric blankets there, hot water bottles, everything you need and more! Our four legged child enjoyed himself as much as the humans."
Alexis, July 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following, this property specifically uses eco friendly and/or organic products wherever possible.
Linen: linen and towels are included plus personal guest soaps
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find at minimum, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, herbs and spices, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: pump soap, tissues and toilet paper
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***