This property is proudly managed by the Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Are you looking to get away from the chaotic bustle of the city and go somewhere to rejuvenate? Then La Maison is for you, a quiet paradise right outside the city
Just one and half hours’ drive away from Sydney, not far off the main road to Robertson, down a little country lane you will arrive at La Maison and its private tree lined driveway. Nestled amongst local potato fields, this architect designed, modern country style home offers privacy, luxury and a long list of features for your added comfort and enjoyment.
The main living area boasts a huge vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling windows on 3 sides bringing the rural tranquility in. It is light and bright and airy but can be made very cozy as the whole residence is climate controlled. There is an efficient slow combustion wood fire in the magnificent central entertaining area. Under floor heating in the bathrooms is a bonus during the winter months and you will be cool and comfortable on hot summer days with the reverse cycle climate controlled air conditioning.
Book La Maison now for your perfect, relaxing and luxurious Southern Highlands break
The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight and is equipped with all the latest Miele products: -
• Induction cook top.
• Filtered rainwater
• Espresso machine
• Large fridge
• Full complement of all the latest appliances
The house also features: -
• Wi-Fi network
• Large 3D HDTV just in case you need to keep up to date with the outside world.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Slow combustion wood heater with all firewood supplied
• The laundry is serviced by
o a new Miele front loader
o partnered with the environmentally friendly Miele heat pump clothes dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed plus king sofa bed and en suite
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - King sofa bed
Sleeps up to 10 in 4 generous bedrooms with luxury Sheridan bed linen and towels
La Maison is only 2km from Robertson and 5km from the village of Burrawang so only minutes away from coffees, cafes and great pub meals. A little further and 10 minutes away is the Morton National Park and the stunning Fitzroy Falls and walking trails. There are gorgeous picnic areas around the Wingecarribee and Fitzroy Falls Reservoirs. Take a leisurely 15-minute drive through pretty, rural countryside to Bowral town centre and the Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame or follow the cool climate food and wine trail to various wineries in the region.
Distances to: -
• 25 km to Bowral town centre
• 2 km to Robertson
• 5 km to Burrawang
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 3 days prior to your arrival date.
• The property is also home to sheep which can be seen dotted in the paddocks around the house, however there is no formal farm hosting.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licensed Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"This is a magnificent property and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay."
Tim, April 2015
"Beautiful property and good value. We would love to come again"
McArdle, October 2014