This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Lauretana Cottage is positioned at the northern sunny end of a Burradoo garden estate only 5 minutes’ drive from Bowral town centre. It sleeps up to 4 guests on a comfortable double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the sitting room. It is ideal for weekend stays if attending a wedding or for longer stays if working in the area or perhaps renovating and just need a place to call home for a few weeks.
The kitchen is gourmet equipped with 6 burner gas stove top and top of the range cooking utensils including a coffee machine.
There is an open plan dining area and the lounge area has a large gas fired heater, reverse cycle air conditioner and large flat screen TV. East and north facing windows maximise your sunlight during winter and there is an outdoor swimming pool to cool off in in summer.
There is a laundry with washer and dryer essential for any long stay. Shady verandah, BBQ and private gated access complete the picture. Ask us about our discounted rate for long stays.
The house features:-
• Swimming pool
• Coffee Machine
• Gas fired heater
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Large flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double Bed
• 2.6 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.9 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.5 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 7.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 9 km to Mittagong
• 11.8 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.4 km to Berrima
• 11 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12.5 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Lauretana House is now also available to rent for holiday and short stays. It is in the same grounds as Lauretana Cottage and guests in both the House and the Cottage now share the grounds and swimming pool areas. The Swimming pool is located directly outside the living area of the Cottage.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"My daughter, myself and our fur baby poodle Ruby had a lovely stay at lauretana cottage. it is a cosy, comfortable and welcoming. it provided a relaxing stay for out 3 nights. The location is ideal for lovely walks to admire the homes and gardens and a short drive to nearby Bowral and other little town in the Southern Highlands, We will definitely be back"
Helen, April 2016
"Beautiful setting, well-kept gardens, welcoming. Heating as well as air conditioning available to make any stay comfortable. We enjoyed the short walk down to the centre of Bowral. The cottage is very quaint, set amongst nature and birds."
Jose, January 2016
"We had a truly wonderful stay. Great location, lovely surrounds and beautiful cottage. The place had everything we needed."
Anon, March 2015
“This is a beautiful, extremely relaxing and comfortable property. My furry child loved it as well with plenty of space to run around and the pool is perfect”.
Crocker Jan 2015
"Had the best time. cottage was perfect, sunny, warm, clean with a beautiful view from each window. Best pool I’ve ever enjoyed. Cosy, intimate, family friendly. Can’t wait to come back"
Julie, December 2014