At the end of a beautiful tree-lined driveway you will find Romney, an elegant Bowral home with wrap around verandahs and a private sunny garden.
• Gorgeous 2 storey house with air con upstairs
• Stylish furniture and decorations
• Large open plan living and dining room
• Separate media room with large screen tv
• Separate games room with billiard table
• Kitchen with all mod cons including coffee plunger and nespresso coffee machine
• Large spacious bedrooms with very comfortable brand new RestEasy beds
• Open fire place and hydronic central heating
• Tennis court and Gazebo
• North facing outdoor entertaining area
• Sunny garden with open water features
• Loft suite above garage with extra sleeping and bathroom
All with blockout curtains
Bedroom 1 - King bed with en suite (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed close to powder room (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 - King bed (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 - 2 singles beds each with roll out trundles (Sleeps 4)
Main bathroom - upsairs - includes bath
Loft Suite - Above garage - King bed and single with roll out trundle plus small en suite (no bath) (Sleeps 4)
• 2.1 km to Bowral town centre
• 1.8 km to Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame and museum
• 2.5 km to Highlands antiques
• 4.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 4.7 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7.9 km to Briars Inn, Moss Vale
• 8.1 km to Milton Park
• 10.6 km to Berrima
• 11.4 km to Bendooley Estate
• There is a $500 refundable cash bond required with all bookings at this property
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
"This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Romney. Great property and time well spend with wonderful friends. We will be back."
Melissa, July 2016
"If you read the property description and have a sense of the local environment you will not be disappointed and with some pleasant unexpected extras!"
Terry, July 2016
"The hosue was beautiful. We had a great time with our family and made lots and lots of memories. We would definately come back!"
Amanda, May 2016
"The house and gardens are just beautiful. The service from the agency was great! Especially when one of us got locked in the bathroom! Thank you for helping us out."
Cathie, January 2016
''We had a great stay and would love to return. The house was very well maintained and the gardens beautiful! All our guests enjoyed their time here.''
Lisa, October 2015
"We had a marvelous family celebration - all ages catered! Loved the linen and furnishings."
Phil, July 2015
"Wow! What a great house and grounds. Romney was perfect for a wonderful family getaway. We loved the warmth of the home, the tennis court, swings and gardens were perfect for our family of 8 adults and 3 children. Thank you, we will be back!"
Sandra, June 2015
"A great house for large groups. Kid friendly with lots of wild life. Cubby and swings were also great entertainment. Location was great and plenty of parking for all guests."
Christy, June 2015
"Romney is absolutely beautiful, we were so taken with the house, the furniture and gardens. We will be back & will recommend to family and friends."
Melissa, February 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
Online Safety and Security
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.