This gorgeous 4-bedroom house with an additional loft over the garage is set at the end of a long private drive at the foot of Mt Gibraltar, very close to Bowral's town centre. Sunny outdoor entertaining area, tennis court, Gazebo and lovely grounds. There is also a billiard table/games room, media room and plenty of space.
At the end of a beautiful tree-lined driveway you will find Romney, an elegant Bowral home with wrap around verandas and a private sunny garden.
The property features:
• Gorgeous 2 storey house with air con upstairs
• Stylish furniture and decorations
• Large open plan living and dining room
• Separate media room with large screen TV
• Separate games room with billiard table
• Kitchen with all mod cons including coffee plunger and Nespresso coffee machine
• Large spacious bedrooms with very comfortable brand new rest easy beds
• Open fire place and hydronic central heating
• Tennis court and gazebo
• North facing outdoor entertaining area
• Sunny garden with open water features
• Loft suite above garage with extra sleeping and bathroom
• Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: King bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 singles with trundles
• Loft suite: King bed and single with trundle plus en suite
• 2.1 km to Bowral town centre
• 1.8 km to Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame and museum
• 2.5 km to Highlands antiques
• 4.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 4.7 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7.9 km to Briars Inn, Moss Vale
• 8.1 km to Milton Park
• 10.6 km to Berrima
• 11.4 km to Bendooley Estate
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“We stayed with our entire family for our son’s wedding. Beautiful property with excellent inclusions.”
Christine, November 2016
“We had an amazing stay The house is stunning and we will always cherish the time we spent here with our family for our wedding week.”
Allison, October 2016
“Our extended family have had a fantastic weekend together at “Romney” The facilities are wonderful , something for everyone that’s for sure.”
Sally, September 2016
“A beautiful house, we rented for our son’s wedding weekend, all the family was able to stay and enjoy the Bowral hospitality in comfort.”
Danielle, August 2016
"This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Romney. Great property and time well spent with wonderful friends. We will be back."
Melissa, July 2016
"If you read the property description and have a sense of the local environment you will not be disappointed and with some pleasant unexpected extras"
Terry, July 2016