This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Just a short 4km drive from Bowral’s main shops, Lou Lou’s Cottage is located on a sunny corner block in Bowral. North and west facing verandah captures the sunshine and cute furniture settings allow you to make the most of it. There is a modern, comfortable living room with large flat screen TV and open access to the dining area and well equipped kitchen.
The House Features:-
• Dishwasher, microwave and saeco coffee machine
• Separate bath in bathroom and additional powder room
• Washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and clothes line
• DVDplayer/CD/iPod Dock/DVDs
• Central heating, ceiling fans and fly screens
• Outdoor entertaining bbq deck with lounge as well as dining furniture
• Small pool table in the garage
• cubby house in the garden
• Air conditioning
• Ping pong table
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, sunny garden view
Bedroom 2 - Double bed
Bedroom 3 - Upstairs, twin singles (easily pushed together if you want to)
Bedroom 4 - Upstairs, triple singles, two sunny window box seats (great kids room)
There is one very large bathroom with separate shower and bath. Second toilet in separate powder room, plus separate shower in laundry.
• 4 km to Bowral Town Centre
• 6.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 7.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 8.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.4 km to Mittagong
• 13.1 km to Berrima
• 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 15.9 km to Sutton Forrest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
“Fantastic place to stay, home away from home, comfortable, clean and excellent presentation will definitely be back & recommend to everyone!!”
Chris, July 2016
"A great place for a weekend get together, convenient place for travelling the area. Handy to markets and restaurants. Comfortable, relaxing. Would recommend it to others. We would love to come back!"
Susan, May 2016
"Lovely property, we really enjoyed our stay immensely. Very tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Also so many places to visit and great cafes."
Robin, April 2016
“A beautiful home on beautiful grounds in a beautiful place. Highly recommended. Everything was perfect, clean, comfortable and ‘homely’. Thank you.”
Trish, February 2016
Kath, March 2016
“The house was perfect for our girls weekend, a relaxing environment with spacious lounge and dining."
Lisa August 2015
"Property was beautiful - perfect spot for my daughter to chill and get ready for her wedding day with family & bridesmaids, everyone who stayed loved Lou Lou's."
Kerrie, April 2015
“Lou Lou’s Cottage is a warm, homely and a very comfortable property. Everything was outstanding. Fantastic attention to detail. It is obvious the person who takes care of this property cares and puts a lot of effort in. We’ve loved staying here and will be back soon! Highlands Holidays were very professional and prompt."
Louise, March 2015
"What a beautiful home away from home. The attention to detail and eye for interior design has created a welcoming environment.
The kitchen is well equipped and the fry-up breakfast on the back deck is a must! The bird life is amazing – have a quiet cuppa on the deck and the king parrots go about their business. Loved the master bedroom and the sun streaming through the upstairs rooms adds to the ambiance. Lots of great walking and bike tracks nearby and the local pub is worth a visit!
Thank you for a lovely stay – we will definitely be recommending Lou Lou’s Cottage to all our friends!"
Sarah, October 2014
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• Please note that the photo of the billard table shows the owners bikes - unfortunately the bikes are NOT for guests's use due to insurance purposes.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***