This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Just a short 4km drive from Bowral’s main shops, Lou Lou’s Cottage is located on a sunny corner block in Bowral. North and west facing verandah captures the sunshine and cute furniture settings allow you to make the most of it. There is a modern, comfortable living room with large flat screen TV and open access to the dining area and well equipped kitchen.
The House Features:-
• Dishwasher, microwave and saeco coffee machine
• Separate bath in bathroom and additional powder room
• Washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and clothes line
• DVDplayer/CD/iPod Dock/DVDs
• Central heating, ceiling fans and fly screens
• Outdoor entertaining bbq deck with lounge as well as dining furniture
• Small pool table in the garage
• cubby house in the garden
• Air conditioning
• Ping pong table
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, sunny garden view
Bedroom 2 - Double bed
Bedroom 3 - Upstairs, twin singles easily pushed together if you want to
Bedroom 4 - Upstairs, triple singles, two sunny window box seats great kids room
There is one very large bathroom with separate shower and bath. Second toilet in separate powder room, plus separate shower in laundry.
• 4 km to Bowral Town Centre
• 6.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 7.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 8.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.4 km to Mittagong
• 13.1 km to Berrima
• 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 15.9 km to Sutton Forrest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Please note that the photo of the billiard table shows the owners bikes - unfortunately the bikes are NOT for guests’ use due to insurance purposes.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Was great, our daughter’s wedding was on this weekend”
Chris, November 2016
“Fantastic place to stay, home away from home, comfortable, clean and excellent presentation will definitely be back & recommend to everyone”
Chris, July 2016
"A great place for a weekend get together, convenient place for travelling the area. Handy to markets and restaurants. Comfortable, relaxing. Would recommend it to others. We would love to come back"
Susan, May 2016
"Property was beautiful - perfect spot for my daughter to chill and get ready for her wedding day with family & bridesmaids, everyone who stayed loved Lou Lou's."
Kerrie, April 2015
“Lou Lou’s Cottage is a warm, homely and a very comfortable property. Everything was outstanding. Fantastic attention to detail. It is obvious the person who takes care of this property cares and puts a lot of effort in. We’ve loved staying here and will be back soon Highlands Holidays were very professional and prompt."
Louise, March 2015
"What a beautiful home away from home. The attention to detail and eye for interior design has created a welcoming environment.
The kitchen is well equipped and the fry-up breakfast on the back deck is a must The bird life is amazing – have a quiet cuppa on the deck and the king parrots go about their business. Loved the master bedroom and the sun streaming through the upstairs rooms adds to the ambiance. Lots of great walking and bike tracks nearby and the local pub is worth a visit
Thank you for a lovely stay – we will definitely be recommending Lou Lou’s Cottage to all our friends"
Sarah, October 2014