Riverbend, is a 40 acre rural property in a bush setting - private, peaceful and tranquil yet only 9kms from Robertson village where you will find cafes, restaurants and great cakes, pies and coffees and a further 20km to Bowral town centre.
The stunning setting provides distant bush views from numerous decks and verandahs. The 4 bedroom house is complimented with a separate "Contemplation Studio" overlooking the sweeping paddocks down to the river that winds below.
There are numerous decks you can settle in on in the summer months and a cosy wood heater together with hydronic gas central heating in the large living area in winter.
Take a short drive to the stunning Belmore Falls or spend all your time at the property. Bring a footy - there is so much space! Marvel at nature's beauty and the abundance of native birds. Collect eggs from the chooks or sit and relax watching the cattle graze. Be transfixed by the stars in the night sky away from bright city lights.
Riverbend is a magical escape from the stresses of city life!
The house features:-
• Large living dining area - views over decks
• Separate meals area
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• Internal and external dining with BBQ
• Two bathrooms each with a shower, vanity & toilet
• A third bathroom with a bath
• A third toilet in the external laundry
Bedroom 1 - King bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 x bunks sleeping 4 singles
Contemplation Room - double sofa bed
• 20 km to Bowral town centre
• 4.9 km to Robertson
• 33.4 km to Mittagong
• 25.4 km to Moss Vale
• 35.1 km to Berrima
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly / We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
"Once again we had an amazing stay at Robertson with everything we needed for our 2 families over the Easter weekend."
Cathy, March 2016
"We loved staying here and loved how quiet and secluded it was. Perfect for a winter getaway with a cosy fire!"
Brigitte, August 2015
"3 generations together from 2 families - plenty of space, beautiful surroundings, cozy home like feel, loved it!"
Robbie, April 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
Online Safety and Security
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.