This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
This gorgeous Cedar cottage will surprise and delight you with its wood lined walls and polished floorboards, glorious established gardens and its modern bathrooms and furnishings. Not to mention the close proximity to town and the above mentioned venues.
Goodwood was Master built in 1996 and is in excellent condition providing superior accommodation for weekends, holidays and longer stays alike. It is a gorgeous cedar cottage set on a large private block with a continuously flowering garden, complete with fruit trees and abounding bird life. It is perfect for nature lovers and those wanting to escape city life and retreat for a while. It is also exceptionally close to some of the Highlands' foremost wedding and function venues and an easy stroll to town.
The property features:
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Italian tiled bathrooms
• Games room in the garage
• Fenced area within the garden for your pets and an enclosed area under the veranda
• Large north facing entertaining veranda with BBQ and umbrella
• Ducted gas central heating
• Seasonal veggie patch for guest’s use
• Off street parking
• Equipped laundry
• Bedroom 1: King with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: 2 sets of single bunks
There is an additional sofa bed in the living room
• 1.7km to Centennial Vineyards
• 5.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 1 km to Bowral Country Club golf
• 850 m to Peppers Craigieburn
• 2.1 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Lovely, homely holiday house. Thank you for an easy fuss free booking. The property is just beautiful. We loved our stay.”
Alder, December 2016
“Absolutely wonderful place to stay for the wedding we attended in Bowral.”
Sophie, September 2016
“Perfect home for Bowral Southern Highlands family gatherings, excellent property.”
Malcolm, August 2016
“Great house for a large group of eleven. We were all very comfortable and warm during the cold weather. Great for a group attending a nearby function at the wineries.”
Ellie, August 2016
"Goodwood was a wonderful house for our family birthday get-together. It was lovely and warm and exceptionally well equipped and was well suited for our 4 generations. Lovely location and great for those with pets even a dog park just down the road. Holiday Rental Specialists were very easy to deal with and we would recommend them highly."
Anne, July 2016
"Goodwood is a well equipped large property and met all our needs on a large family staying in Bowral for a wedding."
Maria, May 2016