Newly renovated and furnished, this comfortable 3-bedroom weatherboard cottage will delight you with its proximity to town. Ideal as a home away from home for medium-long term stays. Our rates are negotiable for stays of 2 weeks or more.
Main St. Cottage is conveniently located on Mittagong Road just before the swimming pool and the start of the Bong Bong Street shopping strip in Bowral - walk to coffee in the morning The Cherry Tree Walking track which winds its way to East Bowral is also nearby.
The property features: -
• Large comfortable lounge room with leafy outlook and afternoon sun with a separate sun room section.
• Large, light filled eat in kitchen / dining area
• Shower over bath in newly renovated bathroom plus a second shower in the external laundry and second outside loo.
• Room for off-street parking for 3 cars
• Natural gas heating
• Outdoor courtyard area with gas BBQ
• Fully equipped laundry washer & dryer
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: King single
Distances to: -
• 1 km to Bowral town centre
• 2.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 2.7 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 3.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 4.2 km to Mittagong
• 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.4 km to Berrima
• 14.5 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
''Good comfortable stay.''
Greg, November 2015
“The house was great thanks, we will stay again."
Jodie August 2015