This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Newly renovated and furnished, this comfortable 3 bedroom weatherboard cottage will delight you with its proximity to town. Ideal as a home away from home for medium-long term stays. Our rates are negotiable for stays of 2 weeks or more.
Main St. Cottage is conveniently located on Mittagong Road just before the swimming pool and the start of the Bong Bong Street shopping strip in Bowral - walk to coffee in the morning! The Cherry Tree Walking track which winds its way to East Bowral is also nearby.
The house features:-
• Large comfortable lounge room with leafy outlook and afternoon sun with a separate sunroom section.
• Large, light filled eat in kitchen / dining area
• Shower over bath in newly renovated bathroom plus a second shower in the external laundry and second outside loo.
• Room for off-street parking for 3 cars
• TV/DVD Stereo
• Natural gas heating
• Outdoor courtyard area with gas bbq
• Fully equipped laundry (washer & dryer)
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - King SIngle
• 1 km to Bowral town centre
• 2.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 2.7 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 3.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 4.2 km to Mittagong
• 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.4 km to Berrima
• 14.5 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16 km to Sutton Forest
Sorry this property does not accept pets, as it is on a main road and is not fully fenced.
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
''Good comfortable stay.''
Greg, November 2015
“The house was great thanks, we will stay again."
Jodie August 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly as the property is on a main road and is not fully fenced.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***