Bunny Cottage is a new weatherboard cottage, styled with contemporary art, furniture and design….and in case you are wondering about the name…… the odd decorative bunny too The house showcases the work of innovative artists and designers. Enjoy your break whilst living amongst furnishings, textiles, lighting and objects designed by many talented people.
Bunny Cottage has three bedrooms, sleeping up to six. Features include polished black butt floorboards, plantation shutters, high ceilings, Jardan furniture, Smeg fridge and appliances as well as Marimekko and Dinosaur Designs homewares. An open-plan kitchen/living area flows easily onto a north-facing entertaining deck.
A stay at Bunny Cottage will lead you to the best the Highlands has to offer in terms of food, galleries, stores, walks, drives, open gardens and more
The house features:
• Gas central heating
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Nespresso coffee machine and Teadrop tea
• LCD TV, Blu-ray/DVD player, Tivoli Audio
• Design books and magazines
• Board games and DVDs
• 500 thread count cotton sateen bedlinen
• Nancybird quilt covers and Uimi throws
• Marimekko towels and Salus toiletries
• Washer and dryer
• Covered carport
• Sunny, north-facing deck
• Sleep soundly on Sleepy Heads beds, medium firmness, Australian made
Bedding Configurations: -
Bedroom 1: Split King bed with en suite please advise at time of booking if King or 2 singles required
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
• Opposite the Cherry Tree walking/cycling
• 2.5 km to Bowral Town Centre
• 4.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 5.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 6.4 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 7.7 km to Mittagong
• 11.4 km to Berrima
• 13.8 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 15.3 km to Sutton Forrest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7 .
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Super clean new place with great amenities. Walk to town is nice and ducted air con was perfect on a cold night.”
Caitlyn, January 2017
“A charming and tasteful house that has every convenience you need for a comfortable stay. It is sun filled, very clean, the décor fresh and vibrant. The air conditioning is very efficient and beds very comfortable. We loved the house and wouldn’t hesitate to return or recommend to friends.”
Lisa, August 2016
“Attention to detail was excellent The food items provided were thoughtful for a great start to the stay. All furnishings were of an exceptionally high standard and thoroughly enjoyed.”
Peter, August 2016
“We had the best ‘Girls weekend’ away at Bunny Cottage The home was warm and welcoming and beautifully decorated. It contained everything we needed for a perfect weekend away. We will be back next weekend.”
Tabitha, August 2016
“An immaculately presented home with all the luxuries provided. Every little detail has been taken care of……a perfect getaway.”
Yvonne, July 2016
"Everything was just perfect, thank you"
Gabby, April 2016
"The house is beautifully decorated with every piece of furniture well thought out. Very homely with a very warm feeling when you walk in. Comfortable beds and furniture. Would stay here again"
Emma, May 2016