This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
The Junction, aptly named, is where the Wollondilly and Paddys Rivers meet at Canyonleigh, and where you can leave all your city cares behind There are 125 undulating acres on which to roam and picnic on. The rivers range from tranquil and picturesque to fast flowing, rapid and exciting. If you are lucky you might even catch sight of the resident platypus. Take our picnic basket, damper oven and billy tea can and lose yourselves completely
The house features ceiling to floor glass capitalizing on the sunny north facing outlook, over paddocks to the river and bush beyond. It is modern with clean lines, polished concrete and lots of glass. Bathrooms have underfloor heating and there is a massive open fireplace in the open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
Features of the house include:
• TV/ DVD/ Stereo
• Washing machine/dryer
• Dishwasher/microwave/coffee machine
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Covered outdoor dining area including bbq
• Picnic basket, damper oven and billy tea can
• WIFI connection for your convenience
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed and en suite with separate bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom
Bedroom 3: Queen bedroom
Master bathroom with separate bath. Additional shower and toilet facilities in the mud room/laundry
Two double sofa beds fireside in the sitting room
Bring your own equipment and enjoy canoeing, paddling, yabbies, fishing. Regular wildlife includes kangaroos, wallabies, platypus, koalas, emus and bird life.
We are only 15 minutes off the expressway and 15 minutes to the Canyonleigh general store which also sells great coffee and meals. 25 minutes to a terrific pub meal at Sutton Forest and only 30 mins to Moss Vale and 40km to the cafes and boutique shops of Bowral.
• 10.1 km to Canyonleigh general store
• 25.6 km to Sutton forest
• 28 km to Exeter
• 31 km to Bundanoon
• 31.1 km to Moss Vale
• 32.2 km to Berrima
• 40 km to Bowral
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Access to the property is via unsealed roads.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly due to the abundance of wildlife.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We had a wonderful stay. Thank you”
Maria, July 2016
"We had a lovely stay even though it was raining Thank you"
Sharlene, June 2016
“A peaceful, relaxing and exciting property off the beaten track and yet close enough to enjoy the highlights of the Southern Highlands. There is everything you should need whilst staying at the property and as much adventure as you can take with bush walks, swimming in water holes and spotting of wildlife. We’d love to return”
Nicki, January 2016
"I love this place It's really good"
John, March 2016
'We really enjoyed our weekend here. Great place to get away from 'it' and enjoy the company of good friends.''
Lisa November 2015
“We loved staying at The Junction and can’t wait to revisit. Such a lovely welcoming home and a true break from the city. The house is beautiful, well furnished, and the fire is wonderful at night Thank you”.
Caroline August 2015
"The house is beautiful scenic people free private”
Frances, July 2015
"Everything was amazing Perfect country getaway. Nestled amongst beautiful landscapes full of wildlife and adventure – comfortable, modern, brand new living and house in impeccable order. We would definitely be back”
Christine, July 2015
“This was possibly the most well stocked, beautifully decorated property we have stayed in – and we have stayed in many Looking forward to our return to The Junction.”
Larissa, John, Ben and Sophie, July 2015