This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Well positioned with large windows attracting morning and afternoon sun into the living areas, Number 12 is cute, cosy and delightful! It is light and bright inside with fresh paintwork and polished floorboards.
Portable panel heaters in each room ensure your warmth in winter and an additional electric glow fireplace provides ambiance in the sitting room.
The cottage features:-
• TV/DVD/ Stereo/iPod dock
• New oven and fridge
• Washing machine and dryer
• Lovely sunny back garden with seasonal trees
• Dining area overlooking garden
• Covered outdoor entertaining area including furniture and bbq
• Short walk to town (1.2km/ 2 min drive) and only 2 blocks from Bradman Museum
Bedroom 1- 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 4.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.2 km to Mittagong
• 9.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.9 km to Berrima
• 14.7 km to Southern Highland Wines
• 16.2 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
“Extremely comfortable and cosy stay. A really lovely house and a good stroll to town with the kids on a flat scooter path. Loved it!”
Nicki, July 2016
“Excellent location. Charming cottage”
John, July 2016
“My family and I had a lovely stay at “Number 12”. It was a warm, welcoming, clean and very comfortable home. We’d recommend it!!” Claire, July 2016
"Loved the welcome gift! Wonderful surprise! Very cosy, homely with extra touches of comfort such a hot water bottles, sweet decor and throw rugs. Sweet little place, would definitely come back."
Roslyn, June 2016
"Nice house which was as presented online. Nice touch to have flowers, wine etc. Thanks."
Paul, March 2016
“We enjoyed our stay, loved the setting. Backyard was wonderful to sit and have morning coffee. A very comfortable feeling.”
Peta, February 2016
"The house was perfect. Equipped with everything you need. Very clean and welcoming, we loved all the little extras - flowers, wine, biscuits and more. Nice and quiet too."
Debbie, March 2016
"Great place and love the revolving pantry.''
Andrew, October 2015
“Holiday Rental Specialists are fantastic to deal with, communicative and the property was exceptional."
Rebecca August 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***