This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Well positioned with large windows attracting morning and afternoon sun into the living areas, Number 12 is cute, cosy and delightful It is light and bright inside with fresh paintwork and polished floorboards.
Portable panel heaters in each room ensures your warmth in winter and an additional electric glow fireplace which provides ambience in the sitting room.
The property features:
• TV/DVD/stereo/IPod dock
• New oven and fridge
• Washing machine and dryer
• Lovely sunny back garden with seasonal trees
• Dining area overlooking garden
• Covered outdoor entertaining area including furniture and BBQ
• Short walk to town
• Bedroom 1: Queen
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 4.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 5.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.2 km to Mittagong
• 9.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.9 km to Berrima
• 14.7 km to Southern Highland Wines
• 16.2 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Extremely comfortable and cosy stay. A really lovely house and a good stroll to town with the kids on a flat scooter path. Loved it”
Nicki, July 2016
“Excellent location. Charming cottage”
John, July 2016
“My family and I had a lovely stay at Number 12. It was a warm, welcoming, clean and a very comfortable home. We’d recommend it”
Claire, July 2016
"Loved the welcome gift Wonderful surprise Very cosy, homely with extra touches of comfort such as hot water bottles, sweet decor and throw rugs. Sweet little place, would definitely come back."
Roslyn, June 2016
"Nice house which was as presented online. Nice touch to have flowers, wine etc. Thanks."
Paul, March 2016
“We enjoyed our stay, loved the setting. Backyard was wonderful to sit and have morning coffee. A very comfortable feeling.”
Peta, February 2016