The Kookaburra has been lovingly set up and presented with all your holiday needs in mind. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it has 5-star insulation and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The comfortable sitting and dining room looks out over the back garden where you can regularly expect to see eagles, birdlife, kangaroos and wombats. If you are interested in bringing a horse please ask us we have 5 acres and are happy to discuss your needs. We are also Pet Friendly and have functional floating floorboards inside and a dog run out side.
The house features:
• Spa bath in main bathroom
• Laundry facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• TV, stereo, Ipod dock, microwave, water purifier
• In-house massage available. Menu at the house. Book direct with owner on arrival.
• Complimentary Welcome Basket with selection of goodies for your enjoyment.
Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
Bedroom 2: King (splits to 2 singles on request)
Ideal accommodation for:
• Highlands Fling
• Dog Sled events
• Equestrian events
• Tough Mudder
• Brigadoon at Bundanoon
• Wedding receptions at Sylvan Glen
• Visiting Morton National Park and Wingello State Forest
• Contract working in the region
• Stopping over between Sydney and Canberra
• 2 couples, 1 couple and two singles or 3 singles
• 1 km to General store
• 1 km to Train station
• Local tennis courts
• 1 km to playground
• 2.7 km to Sylvan Glen wedding venue
• 5.8 km to restaurants at Penrose
• 6.6 km to Wingello State Forest
• 42.6 km to Bowral town centre
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• The second bedroom has a split-able king bed so please advise the configuration required (king or two singles) at time of booking.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper