This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
The moment you arrive at this authentically inspired French home in the heart of Burradoo, you instantly feel you could be in the French countryside. From the stunning timber window shutters and the old farmhouse doors to the exquisite furnishing and beautiful decor, the ambiance is real, warm, and comfortable. Hydronic heating is warm and cosy during winter. No expense has been spared with the furnishing, set up and preparation for your stay.
The rooms have been freshly painted, and bathrooms renovated. All the crockery and bits and pieces are in keeping with the theme but there are modern conveniences such as oven, dishwasher, microwave, Foxtel, large screen TV and shared laundry facilities. There is a courtyard area designated for your private outdoor entertaining.
Only a short 2 minute drive into Bowral where you will find a mix of eclectic boutique shops alongside cafes, pubs and all your recognisable favourite stores. There is a Farmers Market at the local Bowral public school on the second Saturday of every month. It is only a short drive to Moss Vale, Bundanoon or Berrima for Markets on all the other Saturdays of the month check the Highlands Holidays website for details.
The house features:-
• Exquisite French provincial furnishings
• Hydronic Heating
• Large flat screen TV with Foxtel
• Courtyard area for private outdoor entertaining with BBQ
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2x singles
• 3 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.3 km to Mittagong
• 11.5 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.1 km to Berrima
• 10 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 11.5 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
All linen is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
We also own a boutique vintage inspired and lifestyle store in Mittagong called "Pete's Shed & Mrs". All guests at Saint Eloi will receive a 10 discount on all purchases at this gorgeous store - gift voucher will be left at the property for you on arrival. We stock the same beautiful style of furniture, linen and crockery as you see here so pop in to 16a Bowral Road, Mittagong village and we look forward to meeting you.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Our advertised tariff is for the first 2 guests with an additional charge per person per night up to a total of 8 guests. Please declare your number of guests at time of enquiry and booking.
• Saint Eloi is fully fenced and is pet-friendly - there is a small enclosed courtyard area for them and a $100 Pet Surcharge applies, please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We had an amazing girls weekend here. Luxurious decor, comfortable beds, clean and luxurious bathrooms, well appointed kitchen, lovely central heating throughout, some great CD's to listen to and very friendly hosts"
Clair, Fiona, Gabrielle and Nadine, June 2016
"Pleasant and welcoming cottage. Everything we needed was here.Great location - very close to everything"
Anon, March 2016
"Property is excellent Cannot be faulted."
Margaret, February 2016
“This property is just perfect. A beautiful, comfortable house. A touch of France in Bowral. Felt like I was back in a two bedroom apartment in Paris – I was there last year”
Sandra, March 2016
"The owners were very helpful and kind. A great holiday away with our friends. We Really enjoyed the atmosphere and décor in this gorgeous house. it was what we had in mind for our weekend away in the highlands. Thank you"
''Eloi hosts offer a welcoming and hospitable environment ''A home away from home''. It was delightful to discover. There was so much more than expected. We loved Bowral and it's surrounds and will visit again.''
Beattie, October 2015
''Lovely, comfortable place to stay, you thought of everything your guests might need. All the little details added up to make a beautiful weekend away.''
Doukakis, October 2015
“Every detail is generous and thoughtful, we were made to feel like honoured guests, our family of 7 were incredibly comfortable thank you so much."
Meredith August 2015