Chesham lodge is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays
Chesham Lodge is a stunning country resort-style home. The entry into the home is flooded with natural light and ambiance provided by an impressive glass atrium. No expense has been spared in setting this home up for your comfort and enjoyment. The spacious lounge has vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, Italian sisal carpet and French doors on both sides with large windows bringing the garden vistas in. A huge wood heater provides warmth and ambiance and is supplemented by central heating. There is an additional elevated media room, also with French doors leading outside. The designer kitchen is light and spacious with beautiful fixtures and quality inclusions and again, large seamless windows from which to be mesmerized by the stunning garden views. The delightful alfresco entertaining area is perfectly positioned on the stone terrace to capture the picturesque gardens and views beyond.
The house features: -
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Central gas heating
• Dishwasher, Ilve oven and cook-top
• 2 bathrooms including bath
• Media room
• Games room
• BBQ terrace
• Quality bed linen
• Beautiful gardens and vistas
• Walking distance to Bundanoon Village
Bedroom configuration: -
• Master bedroom with en suite and split King bed please advise if you wish it split into two singles
• Queen Bedroom
• Queen bedroom with adjoining room with single day bed and trundle under. The Trundle raises up to the same level to create a "king" if desired.
• Double sofa bed in media room - converts to a double or two singles please advise configuration at time of booking
Things to do close by: -
• Glow Worm Glen
• Sunnataram Forest Monastery
• Solar Springs Day Spa
• Petra King Quest for Life
• Brigadoon at Bundanoon
• CamelBak Highlands Fling
• Ravensworth Bundanoon Dash
• Morton National Park
• Bundanoon Discovery Rambles walks
• Horse riding
• Scenic Drives
• Tennis / swimming/croquet/bowls/bike riding
• Arts & crafts shops
• Restaurants and cafes
• Open Garden Schemes
• The famous bike shop
• First & third Sunday Markets
• Famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned
• 25km to Bowral CBD
Distances to: -
• 1 km walk to town centre
• 5.1 Km to the Monasteries
• 3 km drive to Morton National Park
• 15.2 km to Moss Vale
• 22.2 km to Berrima
• 24.2 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Fitzroy Falls
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“What a lovely home in a welcoming and charming town. Definitely looking forward to returning for another stay this winter. Thank you. We had a superb time and enjoyed the house very much”
Ling, June 2016
"A wonderful property that we very much appreciated."
Ros, July 2016
"It was a wonderful stay. The Chesham Lodge offered us a very peaceful and relaxing stay to us. As it was so close to the Santi Forest Monastry it was very convenient as well as cosy. And the house offered everything in such a breathtaking beautiful atmosphere. Thanks again"
Sam, October 2015