Redwood Cottage retains the character of days gone by but is well equipped and furnished for a comfortable stay. It originates from the 1920’s and has seen some remodelling over the years. The kitchen boasts an original “Canberra by Metters” oven (for decoration only – there is a modern one for cooking on!) as well as other art deco features throughout the house.
The lounge and dining rooms look out over the north facing verandah to the front garden where a stand of Redwoods provides protection on windy days. It is fully fenced at both front and back so suitable for pets. The verandah has a lovely outdoor setting and BBQ for your enjoyment.
The Master bedroom is spacious and also overlooks the sunny front garden. The twin room overlooks the equally large back garden. There are oil heaters and electric blankets in both bedrooms and a large efficient gas glow heater in the sitting room
The House Features:-
• iPod docking station
• Coffee machine
• Flat screen tv
• Numerous books and boards games
• Washing machine in the bathroom
Bedroom Configuration: -
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Singles
• 4.5 km to Bowral town centre
• 4.3 km to Bradman International Cricket Museum
• 3.9 km to Briars Country Inn (live music, meals, fireside bar)
• 6.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 9.4 km to Mittagong
• 12.3 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.8 km to Berrima
• 11.5 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12.9 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
"This property suited us perfectly. We are hoping to stay again in a few weeks."
Janine, February 2016
“We loved the house and the location so much that if it comes on the market please contact me. Beautiful home great that it’s only a short drive to the markets/main street but rural enough that we could relax on the beautiful porch and listen to the native birds".
Jude October 2015
"Convenient location. Good quality towels and linen. Kitchen well-equipped."
Equine Centre, October 2015
"'Beds were very comfortable. Plenty of games for the kids. Great BBQ. Staff at the office always helpful."
Wendy, September 2015
“Very comfortable, home like well supplied really enjoyed good quality linen & towels."
Maria Sept 2015
“Beautiful little cottage, sparkling clean, fully equipped kitchen was very helpful. Lovely soaps & creams included. Would definitely stay again too peaceful and picturesque to resist."
Luke Sept 2015
“We had a lovely weekend at Redwood Cottage. The home is comfortable, cosy and had everything we needed."
Adam & Naomi August 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday
Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays/Beach and Bay. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen – linen and towels are included
Kitchen – cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry – we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom – soap, tissues and toilet paper
Online Safety and Security:
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.