This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Redwood Cottage retains the character of days gone by but is well equipped and furnished for a comfortable stay. It originates from the 1920’s and has seen some remodelling over the years. The kitchen boasts an original “Canberra by Metters” oven for decoration only – there is a modern one for cooking on as well as other art deco features throughout the house.
The lounge and dining rooms look out over the north facing verandah to the front garden where a stand of Redwoods provides protection on windy days. It is fully fenced at both front and back so suitable for pets. The verandah has a lovely outdoor setting and BBQ for your enjoyment.
The Master bedroom is spacious and also overlooks the sunny front garden. The twin room overlooks the equally large back garden. There are oil heaters and electric blankets in both bedrooms and a large efficient gas glow heater in the sitting room
The House Features:-
• iPod docking station
• Coffee machine
• Flat screen tv
• Numerous books and boards games
• Washing machine in the bathroom
Bedroom Configuration: -
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Singles
• 4.5 km to Bowral town centre
• 4.3 km to Bradman International Cricket Museum
• 3.9 km to Briars Country Inn live music, meals, fireside bar
• 6.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 9.4 km to Mittagong
• 12.3 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.8 km to Berrima
• 11.5 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12.9 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"This property suited us perfectly. We are hoping to stay again in a few weeks."
Janine, February 2016
“We loved the house and the location so much that if it comes on the market please contact me. Beautiful home great that it’s only a short drive to the markets/main street but rural enough that we could relax on the beautiful porch and listen to the native birds".
Jude October 2015
"Convenient location. Good quality towels and linen. Kitchen well-equipped."
Equine Centre, October 2015
"'Beds were very comfortable. Plenty of games for the kids. Great BBQ. Staff at the office always helpful."
Wendy, September 2015
“Very comfortable, home like well supplied really enjoyed good quality linen & towels."
Maria Sept 2015
“Beautiful little cottage, sparkling clean, fully equipped kitchen was very helpful. Lovely soaps & creams included. Would definitely stay again too peaceful and picturesque to resist."
Luke Sept 2015
“We had a lovely weekend at Redwood Cottage. The home is comfortable, cosy and had everything we needed."
Adam & Naomi August 2015