No expense has been spared in the setting up of Arum 4 at Heritage Park for your complete relaxation and enjoyment. Entertain in the fully equipped and magnificently finished kitchen with Miele appliances and all your cooking needs catered for. This opens to the light filled dining area which is superbly furnished for 8 guests.
The living areas have natural sunlight streaming throughout. The understated interior and décor highlight the openness and tranquillity of the villa design. The double height ‘void” make an already airy living area even grander. The use of glass brings the wide open landscaped gardens into your living room and the living areas extend into a private courtyard that is perfect for relaxed entertaining.
The orientation of the building delivers maximum light and warmth in winter and shade and cool in summer. This is of course complimented with reverse cycle air conditioning and an ambient gas log fireplace. Natural cross ventilation and open spaces help maximise comfort in all seasons.
The master bedroom with new, comfortable, quality king bed is spacious with a full bathroom and views to gardens. Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs have new queen beds and bedroom 4 has two split king singles (these will be made up as single beds unless you specifically request them as a king at time of booking). Bedrooms 3 and 4 are loft style and overlook the ceiling void above the sitting room with beautiful shutters for your privacy but why not open them up and make the most of the light and space! All bedrooms enjoy wall mounted flat screen smart tvs, quality bed linen and a modern elegant and peaceful feeling. There is a modern bathroom upstairs servicing bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
The House Features:-
• reverse cycle air conditioning
• gas coal fireplace
• laundry with washing machine and dryer
• TVs in sitting room and all bedrooms
• Sunny courtyard with outdoor furniture and BBQ
• double garage
• access to communal indoor lap pool (7am-7pm)
• access to small gymnasium (7am-7pm)
• access to landscaped gardens
• walk to golf
Bedroom 1 – 1x King
Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 – 2x singles
• 1 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 4.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.4 km to Mittagong
• 9.8 km to Berrima
• 14 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 14.4 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday
Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen – linen and towels are included
Kitchen – cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry – we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom – soap, tissues and toilet paper
• This property is suitable for babies in arms or children over 12 years only. It is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***