Arum 4, Heritage Park is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays
No expense has been spared in the setting up of Arum 4 at Heritage Park for your complete relaxation and enjoyment. Entertain in the fully equipped and magnificently finished kitchen with Miele appliances and all your cooking needs catered for. This opens to the light filled dining area which is superbly furnished for 8 guests.
The living areas have natural sunlight streaming throughout. The understated interior and décor highlight the openness and tranquillity of the villa design. The double height ‘void” make an already airy living area even grander. The use of glass brings the wide open landscaped gardens into your living room and the living areas extend into a private courtyard that is perfect for relaxed entertaining.
The orientation of the building delivers maximum light and warmth in winter and shade and cool in summer. This is of course complimented with reverse cycle air conditioning and an ambient gas log fireplace. Natural cross ventilation and open spaces help maximise comfort in all seasons.
The master bedroom with new, comfortable, quality king bed is spacious with a full bathroom and views to gardens. Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs have new queen beds and bedroom 4 has two split king singles these will be made up as single beds unless you specifically request them as a king at time of booking. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are loft style and overlook the ceiling void above the sitting room with beautiful shutters for your privacy but why not open them up and make the most of the light and space All bedrooms enjoy wall mounted flat screen smart tvs, quality bed linen and a modern elegant and peaceful feeling. There is a modern bathroom upstairs servicing bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
The House Features: -
• reverse cycle air conditioning
• gas coal fireplace
• laundry with washing machine and dryer
• TVs in sitting room and all bedrooms
• Sunny courtyard with outdoor furniture and BBQ
• double garage
• access to communal indoor lap pool 7am-7pm
• access to small gymnasium 7am-7pm
• access to landscaped gardens
• walk to golf
Bedroom Configuration: -
Bedroom 1 – 1x King
Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 – 2x singles
Distances to: -
• 1 km to Bowral town centre
• 3.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 4.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.4 km to Mittagong
• 9.8 km to Berrima
• 14 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 14.4 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• This property is suitable for babies in arms or children over 12 years only. It is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• We are not pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 3 days prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.