Please note this property is located in Burradoo, a suburb of Bowral.
Off a country lane and down a tree lined driveway only 5 minutes from Bowral CBD sits this stunning sandstone period home in a beautiful garden oasis amidst 10 acres of lush rural paddocks. Beautifully decorated and appointed with all your comforts in mind, Sarnia will not disappoint
This period home of sandstone construct and tin roof has wide sunny return verandas facing east and north from which to watch the horses in the adjoining paddocks. A wide and interestingly decorated entry hall greets you and set the mood, whilst the wide polished floorboards lead you into the main living dining area of huge proportions. Be enticed to sit around and relax and gaze at the huge open fireplace.… just be sure that moose above is not looking at YOU This room has windows on 3 sides looking out to the paddocks, the garden and the pool and a sheltered outdoor dining area. Furniture and decorations have been hand picked to create a very warm and stately feel.
The attention to detail in the decoration and comfort of the bedrooms is second to none. They are large, carpeted and beautifully presented with quality bed linen and thoughtful touches.
The bathroom and kitchen have been renovated but are still in keeping with the period of the home. Relax in a claw foot bath or cook up a storm for your Highlands dinner party The wide return verandas create another “room” from which to watch the sun rise and set, the horses frolic in the paddocks or the kids swim in the pool. You are free to roam the paddocks and enjoy the various garden nooks.
The property features: -
• Central heating
• Open fireplace
• Tv Stereo DVD
• Fully fenced swimming pool
Bedroom Configuration: -
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 twin bedroom 2 king singles
Distances to: -
• 4.7 km to Bowral town centre
• 7 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 7.6 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 8.4 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 12.3 km to Mittagong
• 12.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 13.5 km to Berrima
• 8.9 km to Southern Highland Winery
• 10.3 km to Sutton Forest
Sarnia is the home of the local “Rush Roasting Co” family coffee enterprise. The coffee is roasted in the roastery at the rear of the house and packaging is a family affair. The coffee is distributed locally, as well as Sydney and South Coast, and is well known for its superior flavours. You will be given samples for your stay and also a voucher for free coffee at the “Rush Roasting Co” cafe located in Bowral. The roastery is currently out of bounds and will not affect your stay in any way but stay tuned as it is developed into a “cellar door” and you will be invited in to observe the process.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• This property is a duplex. There is an adjoining wall with this house next door. You have private entry into your own fully self-contained area and will be afforded the utmost privacy during your stay. The swimming pool is a shared area
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
"This is a beautiful home and surroundings. The owners thought of everything. The horses and paddock were a highlight for our visiting children."
Christen, April 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The comfort was excellent and the owners were extremely helpful in times when needed. Thank you."
Collins Family, April 2016
"Log fire was great, tea's and coffee's were lovely. Very easy and lovely to stay at."
Michelle, April 2016
"Sarnia was wonderful to stay at, the place is comfortable and has everything you need. We loved our stay at Sarnia. Our kids loved the animals and also loved playing with Zarly and Sophia who were great hosts.You couldn't ask for anything more for a family holiday away."
Anita, March 2016