What a gem Ruby is! Behind the red door is a 3 bedroom home that has been set up for your complete comfort during your stay. It is ideal for longer “short term stays” such as work contracts, renovations, returning from overseas, insurance-paid accommodation and those wishing to live in the area before/whilst buying. Rates are negotiable for much longer stays so please call us to discuss after your initial enquiry.
Enjoy a choice of two living and two dining areas – the formal sitting room TV with foxtel or the sunny reading nook; and dining off the open plan kitchen or outside under the covered pergola with bbq.
Your pet is welcome and the garden is fully fenced and there is a pet flap in the laundry door.
The double garage is a kids’ delight with games galore, table tennis, Wii with games, TV, double bed and double sofa bed (best suited to 1 adult and 1 child or 2 children).
Ruby is a short 5 minute drive to Bowral shops or in the opposite direction to Milton Park (wedding venue and day spa). Only 1 min drive (5 minute walk) to the local Scottish Arms Hotel where great meals are served.
The house features:-
• TV, stereo, DVD
• Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, dryer
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 2 bathrooms including en suite
• 2 living areas
• Outdoor dining and BBQ
• Enclosed yard and pet flap in laundry door
• Basic Wifi is included in the tariff – additional cost for negotiated extra capacity/usage for long stays and large downloading requirements
Bedroom 1: King with ensuite
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Double and Single
Bedroom 4: Double bed and double sofa in garage/ rumpus (heated)
• 4.7 km to Bowral town Center
• 6.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 7.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 8.4 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.7 km to Mittagong
• 13.7 km to Berrima
• 13.2 km to Bendooley Estate
• 14.2 km to Southern Highland Winery
• 15.7 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Rollaway and linen ($80/person/weekend)
• Porta cot and linen ($15/weekend)
• High chair ($15/weekend)
Subject to availability, request at time of booking
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked, you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
“Great house for dogs- good secure backyard. Easy booking and clear conditions of rental. Good house, we had a comfortable stay”
Judy, June 2016
"Very comfortable property. Great garden for pre-wedding shoot. Thank you"
Maria, May 2016
Online Safety and Security
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.