This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Mount Hamilton Cottage is a gorgeous 1920’s cottage which used to belong to the neighbouring estate of Mount Hamilton house. Sitting on the higher side of the hill in this exclusive area, it commands a good position overlooking the former estate. It has been lovingly restored, renovated and added to over the years, creating a charming and relaxing place to stay for your Highlands sojourn.
A generous deck surrounds two sides of the house: ideal for morning coffee or an afternoon tea in the sun or a meal or family gathering under the filtered shade of the large established surrounding trees.
Upon entering the cottage be delighted with the original features including wide polished floorboards, internal wood lining, and original fireplace in the kitchen. All which have been combined effortlessly with wool sisal carpets, modern renovated bathrooms and kitchen including Butlers’ sink, and comfortable furnishings creating a stylish but relaxed feel.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including 5 burner gas stove top and large oven, dishwasher, large island bench, cosy fireplace
• Large dining table seating 6-8
• Comfortable lounge suites including a double sofa bed
• TV/DVD/iPod dock stereo
• Selection of DVD’s/CD’s
• Gas central heating throughout
• Master and en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, hair dryers and bath
• Large wrap around deck with outdoor dining table seating 8-10
• BBQ connected to house gas
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer
• Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: King bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 king singles
There is an additional double sofa bed in the living room
• 1.3km to Bowral town centre
• 3.3km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.9km to Craigieburn – Peppers Resort
• 4.7km to Centenniel Vineyards
• 4.9km to Mittagong
• 8.8km to Bendooley Estate Berkelow Books
• 10.2km to Berrima
• 14.6km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We enjoyed our girls weekend away. The house was a great size for six, beds were comfortable. Beautiful old home with lots of character. Lovely area, good distance from main street. Thank you.”
Kym, November 2016
“The property is outstanding It is extremely comfortable. We especially LOVED the fact the fire was prepared and ready to go. Lovely touch. The attention to detail is appreciated. We will definitely be back. Thank you.”
Karen, November 2016
“Thank you so much. Mount Hamilton was absolutely perfect for our stay for the wedding. Great warmth, very clean, cost and a fantastic kitchen”
Zara, October 2016
“Love this place. Perfect weekend getaway with other couples. Stunning property with everything you could need”
Juliet, October 2016
“Most comfortable, homely, inviting and with modern amenities to make our stay very enjoyable thank you. Loved the gardens and privacy too.”
Penelope, September 2016
“We will be back A beautiful, comfortable cottage. Lovely ambience, beautiful gardens. Enjoyed your stay immensely.”
Karen, September 2016