Mount Hamilton Cottage is a gorgeous 1920’s cottage which used to belong to the neighbouring estate of Mount Hamilton house. Sitting on the higher side of the hill in this exclusive area, it commands a good position overlooking the former estate. It has been lovingly restored, renovated and added to over the years, creating a charming and relaxing place to stay for your Highlands sojourn.
A generous deck surrounds two sides of the house: ideal for morning coffee or an afternoon tea in the sun or a meal or family gathering under the filtered shade of the large established surrounding trees.
Upon entering the cottage be delighted with the original features including wide polished floorboards, internal wood lining, and original fireplace in the kitchen. All which have been combined effortlessly with wool sisal carpets, modern renovated bathrooms and kitchen including Butlers’ sink, and comfortable furnishings creating a stylish but relaxed feel.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including 5 burner gas stove top and large oven, dishwasher, large island bench, cosy fireplace
• Large dining table seating 6-8
• Comfortable lounge suites including a double sofa bed
• TV/DVD/iPod dock stereo
• Selection of DVD’s/CD’s
• Gas central heating throughout
• Master and en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, hair dryers and bath
• Large wrap around deck with outdoor dining table seating 8-10
• BBQ connected to house gas
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer
• Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: King bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 king singles
There is an additional double sofa bed in the living room
• 1.3km to Bowral town centre
• 3.3km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.9km to Craigieburn – Peppers Resort
• 4.7km to Centenniel Vineyards
• 4.9km to Mittagong
• 8.8km to Bendooley Estate Berkelow Books
• 10.2km to Berrima
• 14.6km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Thank you for such a wonderful stay. The house was fantastic and just as described. We’ll be back next time we are in the highlands