This property is proudly offered by Dadirri Disability Services not for profit and managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
Elimatta has been custom designed and thoughtfully set up in acknowledgement that the disabled and their carers all need an affordable break or somewhere suitable to stay when attending any of the local events or country weddings in the area.
This 4-bedroom house plus annexe has been fully set up to accommodate individuals with a range of disabilities including full wheelchair access. Attention has been given to create a peaceful and relaxing environment for your enjoyment whilst ensuring all the essential modifications have been made.
The property is fully fenced and the house is situated on a level block with the following features:
• Full wheelchair access
• Vinyl flooring
• Wet-room bathrooms with shower access for wheelchairs
• Shower chair
• Wheelchair accessible hand basins and tilted mirrors
• 2 single electric adjustable beds
• Manual lifter
• Secure yard with level concrete area
• Experienced disability support carers and additional specialised equipment can be made available for an additional cost if required and booked in advance. For a full list of equipment available and information on staffing support download and return this form at the time of booking.
Room Configuration: -
In the House:
2 x single bedrooms 1 with electric adjustable bed
1 x queen bedroom ideally for carers with a standard en suite
1 x double bedroom
1 x full ‘wet room’ bathroom
1 x living room with TV
1 x wheelchair accessible kitchen with accessible dining area
1 x games room with books, DVDs, Wii game console, board games etc.
1 x Espressotorio System Coffee Capsule machine
In the Annexe separate to the house, accessed via a ramp:
1 x single ‘high needs’ room with hydraulic adjustable bed
1 x full ‘wet room’ bathroom
1 x double sofa bed in the sitting room
Distances to: -
• Bradman Oval and Museum and the International Cricket Hall of Fame – 1.7km
• Bowral Shopping precinct – 2.4km
• Milton Park – 6.3km
• Centennial Vineyards – 6.4km
• Bendooley Estate, Berrima – 10.9km
• Burrawang – 17.4km
• Southern Highlands Winery, Sutton Forest – 13.3km
• Kangaroo Valley – 38.1km
• Sydney – 118km
• Canberra – 169km
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property is only offered to the disabled holidaying with or without their careers and one of the following IDs is required at time of booking.
o A Disability Pension card
o An Aged Pension card
o Disabled driver Certificate
o Residents of Group homes
o An NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme
• We can provide a range of equipment and/or experienced disability support carers if requested at time of booking. Please print, fill-out and email this Request Form back to us at at time of booking.
• The Wi-Fi information username and password is available on request as we recognise some carers will want to restrict access. Please indicate you require the Wi-Fi Code on the form on the link above and return to us at time of booking.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Brilliant accommodation for people with a disability. Thank you"
Janet, May 2016
"The property was very good and well set up"
Clare, April 2016
"This lovely home really felt wonderful and welcoming to stay in with our friends that do not get to go on holidays very often as they live in a group home with staff support. We all really appreciate the comfort and ease this house gives to make a holiday possible and successful. We did not want to leave and would have loved to stay longer. We would love to come back."
Melissa, April 2016
“Highly recommended holiday accommodation for families with a disabled or mobility-impaired loved one. Modern 4-bedroom disabled-friendly house located in a quiet, peaceful street approx. one kilometre from Bowral town centre. Modern open-plan kitchen, ducted A/C, carer's room with en-suite and sitting room. Lots of thoughtful touches throughout the house with a few extras supplied in the fully-equipped kitchen, BBQ and outdoor area, DVDs and games console for the kids, and books and magazines for the adults.
My elderly mother and aunt had a great three-night stay with lots of sightseeing, shopping and cafe visits in and around the Bowral area. There was easy access inside and outside the house for my mobility-impaired mother and shower rails and chair helped in the bathroom.”
Simon, March 2016