Elimatta has been custom designed and thoughtfully set up in acknowledgement that the disabled and their carers all need an affordable break or somewhere suitable to stay when attending any of the local events or country weddings in the area.
This 4-bedroom house plus annex has been fully set up to accommodate individuals with a range of disabilities including full wheelchair access. Attention has been given to create a peaceful and relaxing environment for your enjoyment whilst ensuring all the essential modifications have been made.
The property features:
• Fully fenced and the house is situated on a level block
• Full wheelchair access
• Vinyl flooring
• Wet room bathrooms with shower access for wheelchairs
• Shower chair
• Wheelchair accessible hand basins and tilted mirrors
• 2 single electric adjustable beds
• Manual lifter
• Secure yard with level concrete area
• Experienced disability support carers and additional specialised equipment can be made available for an additional cost if required and booked in advance. For a full list of equipment available and information on staffing support please ask at time of booking.
In the house
• 2 single bedrooms 1 with electric adjustable bed
• 1 queen bedroom ideally for carers with a standard en suite
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 full wet room bathroom
In the annex
• 1 single ‘high needs’ room with hydraulic adjustable bed
• 1 full wet room bathroom
• 1 double sofa bed in sitting room
• 2.5 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
• 4.4 km to Bowral Golf Club
• 4.8 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 5.4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 6.2 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 10.7 km to Bendooley Estate
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• This property is only offered to the disabled holidaying with or without their careers and one of the following IDs is required at time of booking.
o A Disability Pension card
o An Aged Pension card
o Disabled driver certificate
o Residents of group homes
o An NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Brilliant accommodation for people with a disability. Thank you"
Janet, May 2016
"The property was very good and well set up”
Clare, April 2016
"This lovely home really felt wonderful and welcoming to stay in with our friends that do not get to go on holidays very often as they live in a group home with staff support. We all really appreciate the comfort and ease this house gives to make a holiday possible and successful. We did not want to leave and would have loved to stay longer. We would love to come back."
Melissa, April 2016
“Highly recommended holiday accommodation for families with a disabled or mobility-impaired loved one. Modern 4-bedroom disabled-friendly house located in a quiet, peaceful street approx. one kilometre from Bowral town centre. Modern open-plan kitchen, ducted A/C, carer's room with en-suite and sitting room. Lots of thoughtful touches throughout the house with a few extras supplied in the fully-equipped kitchen, BBQ and outdoor area, DVDs and games console for the kids, and books and magazines for the adults.”
Anon, March 2016
“My elderly mother and aunt had a great three-night stay with lots of sightseeing, shopping and cafe visits in and around the Bowral area. There was easy access inside and outside the house for my mobility-impaired mother and shower rails and chair helped in the bathroom.”
Simon, March 2016