This property is proudly offered by Dadirri Disability Services (not for profit)
Elimatta has been custom designed and thoughtfully set up in acknowledgement that the disabled and their carers all need an affordable break or somewhere suitable to stay when attending any of the local events or country weddings in the area.
This 4 bedroom house plus annexe has been fully set up to accommodate individuals with a range of disabilities including full wheelchair access. Attention has been given to create a peaceful and relaxing environment for your enjoyment whilst ensuring all the essential modifications have been made.
The property is fully fenced and the house is situated on a level block with the following features:
• Full wheelchair access
• Vinyl flooring
• Wet-room bathrooms with shower access for wheelchairs
• Shower chair
• Wheelchair accessible hand basins and tilted mirrors
• 2 single electric adjustable beds
• Manual lifter
• Secure yard with level concrete area
• Experienced disability support carers and additional specialised equipment can be made available for an additional cost if required and booked in advance. For a full list of equipment available and information on staffing support ask for our downloadable form and return at the time of booking.
In the House:
2 x Single bedrooms (1 with electric adjustable bed)
1 x Queen bedroom (ideally for carers with a standard en suite)
1 x Double bedroom
1 x Full ‘wet room’ bathroom
1 x Living room with TV
1 x Wheelchair accessible kitchen with accessible dining area
1 x Games room with books, DVDs, Wii game console, board games etc
1 x Espressotorio System Coffee Capsule machine
In the Annexe (separate to the house, accessed via a ramp):
1 x Single ‘high needs' room with hydraulic adjustable bed
1 x Full ‘wet room’ bathroom
1 x Double sofa bed in the sitting room
• Bradman Oval and Museum and the International Cricket Hall of Fame – 1.7km
• Bowral Shopping precinct – 2.4km
• Milton Park – 6.3km
• Centennial Vineyards – 6.4km
• Bendooley Estate, Berrima – 10.9km
• Burrawang – 17.4km
• Southern Highlands Winery, Sutton Forest – 13.3km
• Kangaroo Valley – 38.1km
• Sydney – 118km
• Canberra – 169km
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Rollaway and linen ($80/person/weekend)
• Porta cot and linen ($15/weekend)
• High chair ($15/weekend)
"Brilliant accommodation for people with a disability. Thank you!!"
Janet, May 2016
"The property was very good and well set up!"
Clare, April 2016
"This lovely home really felt wonderful and welcoming to stay in with our friends that do not get to go on holidays very often as they live in a group home with staff support. We all really appreciate the comfort and ease this house gives to make a holiday possible and successful. We did not want to leave and would have loved to stay longer. We would love to come back."
Melissa, April 2016
“Highly recommended holiday accommodation for families with a disabled or mobility-impaired loved one. Modern 4-bedroom disabled-friendly house located in a quiet, peaceful street approx. one kilometre from Bowral town centre. Modern open-plan kitchen, ducted A/C, carer's room with en-suite and sitting room. Lots of thoughtful touches throughout the house with a few extras supplied in the fully-equipped kitchen, BBQ and outdoor area, DVDs and games console for the kids, and books and magazines for the adults.
My elderly mother and aunt had a great three-night stay with lots of sightseeing, shopping and cafe visits in and around the Bowral area. There was easy access inside and outside the house for my mobility-impaired mother and shower rails and chair helped in the bathroom.”
Simon, March 2016
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property is only offered to the disabled holidaying with or without their carers and one of the following IDs is required at time of booking.
- A Disability Pension card
- Aged Pension card
- Disabled driver Certificate
- Residents of Group homes
- An NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
• We can provide experienced disability support carers if requested at time of booking
• The WiFi information (username and password) is available on request as we recognise some carers will want to restrict access. Please indicate you require the WiFi Code at time of booking.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
Holiday Rental Specialists Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked, you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.