This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Curringa Cottage boasts style and chic with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounge rooms, and indoor and outdoor dining areas. The large undercover outdoor entertaining areas feature space, light and an endless vista of expansive nature.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens the cottage overlooks and opens out to a vision of parklands and bush tracks. Step out of the back gate to paths that meander to Jordan’s Crossing and to acres of public walkways bordered by farmland.
All this just a short stroll from the Bundanoon Hotel, shops, cafes and craft shops and a 20-minute drive to bustling Bowral and all of the attractions and townships the Southern Highlands is famous for. An 8-minute drive takes you to Exeter and the famous General Store and Cafe, 12 minutes to the Sutton Forrest Inn and another 2 minutes finds you at the exclusive Peppers Restaurant and the Southern Highlands Winery.
Curringa Cottage accommodates 8 people and is the perfect retreat for couples or families whether holidaying locally or attending a wedding or local event Tough Mudder, Brigadoon, Highlands Fling to name a few. The ground level has 2 separate entertaining areas, a dining area, the master bedroom and en suite, whilst upstairs has 3 bedrooms 2 queen beds and another king which can be split into 2 singles as well as another tv/living area and large bathroom including bath.
The property features: -
• Multiple entertaining areas
• Main living and downstairs lounge room both have gas flame heaters
• The three upstairs bedrooms have air-conditioning
• Portable air-conditioning until in the living/ dining area
• Heaters in all bedrooms
• 2 outdoor couches
• Undercover outdoor dining/entertaining areas
• 55-inch TV plus 65-inch curved 3D TV plus Blu-Ray players
• Extensive DVD library and book library
• Two-person corner bath in downstairs bathroom
• BBQ on the entertaining deck
• Bluetooth portable sound system.
Bedroom Configuration: -
King with en suite and two person jet spa bath
2 x separate Queens
1 x Twin 2 split singles which can be made up as a king if requested at time of booking
Beautiful Bundanoon, home of the Highland Fling, Brigadoon at Bundanoon, Open Garden Schemes, Winterfest, the bike shop, monasteries, first & third Sunday Markets, Solar Springs Day Spa, Morton National Park, cafes and famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned
Distances as follows: -
1km walk to town
1 Km to the Monasteries
2km drive to Morton National Park
10 mins to Moss Vale
10 mins to Berrima
20 mins to Bowral
25 mins to Fitzroy Falls
1 hour to Nowra/Coast
1 hour 45 mins to Canberra
2 hours from Sydney 18kms off the Highway at Sutton Forest Serene yet perfectly situated, every need for guests is catered for to ensure your perfect country stay.
Serene yet perfectly situated, every need for guests is catered for to ensure your perfect country stay at Curringa Cottage
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Everything from booking to staying here has been amazing, such a beautiful property, great facilities, everything we need has been thought of. Couldn't be happier with our stay Thank you"
Eleanor, April 2016