Curringa Cottage boasts style and chic with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounge rooms, and indoor and outdoor dining areas. The large undercover outdoor entertaining areas feature space, light and an endless vista of expansive nature.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens the cottage overlooks and opens out to a vision of parklands and bush tracks. Step out of the back gate to paths that meander to Jordan’s Crossing and to acres of public walkways bordered by farmland.
All this just a short stroll from the Bundanoon Hotel, shops, cafes, and craft shops and a 20-minute drive to bustling Bowral and all of the attractions and townships the Southern Highlands is famous for. An 8-minute drive takes you to Exeter and the famous General Store and Cafe, 12 minutes to the Sutton Forrest Inn and another 2 minutes finds you at the exclusive Peppers Restaurant and the Southern Highlands Winery.
Curringa Cottage accommodates 8 people and is the perfect retreat for couples or families whether holidaying locally or attending a wedding or local event Tough Mudder, Brigadoon, Highlands Fling to name a few. The ground level has 2 separate entertaining areas, a dining area, the master bedroom and en suite, whilst upstairs has 3 bedrooms 2 queen beds and another king which can be split into 2 singles as well as another tv/living area and large bathroom including bath.
The property features:
• Multiple entertaining areas
• Main living and downstairs lounge room both have gas flame heaters
• The three upstairs bedrooms have air-conditioning
• Portable air-conditioning until in the living/ dining area
• Heaters in all bedrooms
• 2 outdoor couches
• Undercover outdoor dining/entertaining areas
• 55-inch TV plus 65-inch curved 3D TV plus Blu-Ray players
• Extensive DVD library and book library
• Two-person corner bath in downstairs bathroom
• BBQ on the entertaining deck
• Bluetooth portable sound system
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite and two person jet spa bath
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds can be made as king if requested
Beautiful Bundanoon, home of the Highland Fling, Brigadoon at Bundanoon, Open Garden Schemes, Winterfest, the bike shop, monasteries, first & third Sunday Markets, Solar Springs Day Spa, Morton National Park, cafes and famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned
Serene yet perfectly situated, every need for guests is catered for to ensure your perfect country stay at Curringa Cottage
• 1 km walk to town
• 1 km to the Monasteries
• 2 km drive to Morton National Park
• 10 minutes to Moss Vale
• 10 minutes to Berrima
• 10 minutes to Bowral
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Rollaway inc linen – full stay only $40/night
• Portacot inc linen – full stay only max $30 $10/night
• Highchair – full stay only max $21 $7/night
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This was the best experience I’ve had in the Southern Highlands. Feels like a real home. Beautiful furnishings and would love to come here again. Thank you.”
Bede, April 2017
“The property and location were beautiful. The house was first class presented, like a hotel but felt like home.”
Kerry, September 2016
“Curringa Cottage is an amazing, peaceful place to stay. Fantastic for the couples, girl’s weekend or for families. There was everything that was needed for a great stay. Would definitely recommend this place to stay.”
Kim, July 2016
“Nice setting & comfortable Everything we needed for a relaxing family getaway.”
Alicia, June 2016
"Everything from booking to staying here has been amazing, such a beautiful property, great facilities, everything we need has been thought of. Couldn't be happier with our stay Thank you"
Eleanor, April 2016