Be one of the first to experience this newly-appointed property just on the market.
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac just 8 minutes walk from Bundanoon's main street awaits Curringa Cottage - a beautifully appointed hidden residence set amongst bushland and towering trees. All 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounge rooms, and indoor and outdoor dining areas boast style and chic. The large undercover outdoor entertaining areas feature space, light and an endless vista of expansive nature.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens the cottage overlooks and opens out to a vision of parklands and bush tracks. Step out of the back gate to paths that meander to Jordans Crossing and to acres of public walkways bordered by farmland.
All this just a short stroll from the Bundanoon Hotel, shops, cafes and craft shops and a 20 minute drive to bustling Bowral and all of the attractions and townships the Southern Highlands is famous for. An 8 minute drive takes you to Exeter and the famous General Store and Cafe, 12 minutes to the Sutton Forrest Inn and another 2 minutes finds you at the exclusive Peppers Restaurant and the Southern Highlands Winery.
Curringa Cottage accommodates 8 people and is the perfect retreat for couples or families whether holidaying locally or attending a wedding or local event (Tough Mudder, Brigadoon, Highlands Fling to name a few). The ground level has 2 separate entertaining areas, a dining area, the master bedroom and en suite, whilst upstairs has 3 bedrooms 2 queen beds and another king (which can be split into 2 singles) as well as another tv/living area and large bathroom including bath.
The house features:-
• Multiple entertaining areas
• Main living and downstairs lounge room both have gas flame heaters
• Two bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Heaters in all bedrooms
• 2 outdoor couches
• Undercover outdoor dining/entertaining areas
• 55 inch TV plus 65 inch curved 3D TV plus Blu-Ray players
• Extensive DVD library and book library
• Two person corner bath in downstairs bathroom
• BBQ on the entertaining deck
• Blutooth portable sound system.
King with en suite and two person jet spa bath
2 x Separate Queens
1 x Twin (2 split singles which can be made up as a king if requested at time of booking)
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Rollaway and linen ($80/person/weekend)
• Porta cot and linen ($15/weekend)
• High chair ($15/weekend)
Beautiful Bundanoon, home of the Highland Fling, Brigadoon at Bundanoon, Open Garden Schemes, Winterfest, the bike shop, monasteries, first & third Sunday Markets, Solar Springs Day Spa, Morton National Park, cafes and famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned!
Distances as follows:-
1km walk to town
1 Km to the Monasteries
2km drive to Morton National Park
10 mins to Moss Vale
10 mins to Berrima
20 mins to Bowral
25 mins to Fitzroy Falls
1 hour to Nowra/Coast
1 hour 45 mins to Canberra
2 hours from Sydney (18kms off the Highway at Sutton Forest)
Serene yet perfectly situated, every need for guests is catered for to ensure your perfect country stay at Curringa Cottage!
"Everything from booking to staying here has been amazing, such a beautiful property, great facilities, everything we need has been thought of. Couldn't be happier with our stay!! Thank you!"
?Eleanor, April 2016
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked, you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly due to our meticulous presentation and the native wildlife
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or formal parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.