This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Set in the village yet surrounded by meadows – Mumble Cottage will enchant you with its tranquil country vistas and beautiful garden nooks captured by its numerous picture-frame windows, producing a beautiful light and airy atmosphere inside. No expense has been spared with a mix of new and antique European country-style furnishings that will make it hard to leave Mumble Cottage and easy to return to - ‘When in doubt Mumble’.
• Large cathedral ceiling lounge/dining room with slow combustion Nectre wood fire
• Second sitting room hosts the original open fireplace
• Chef Gourmet/Hamptons style kitchen with double Butler sink, all the conveniences of home and the original open fireplace
• Light-filled mezzanine balcony reading nook overlooks the lounge/dining
• 4 comfortable and tranquil bedrooms all with 1000TC sheets & Sheridan towels
• Beautifully renovated bathroom and master ensuite – Encaustic tiles with underfloor heating; invigorating Methven Aurajet® showers; heat lights and beautiful vistas. Mudroom with a 3rd toilet.
• Bluetooth Soundbar
• Fully operational laundry – Butler sink; Washing machine and dryer
• Hydronic central heating for your added comfort in winter
• Feature pergola draped in wisteria with gas BBQ
• Numerous enchanting garden nooks
• Short walk to infamous Burrawang Pub and General Store/Café
• 1 x Queen with en suite upstairs parents retreat
• 1 x Queen
• 1 x Twin – 2 x singles
• 1 x Single
This is the ideal cottage to retreat to after attending a wedding or to use as your base to explore the Highland's villages including their boutique shops, farmer's markets, cool climate wineries and great coffee spots. There's also antiques, bric a brac, and art galleries galore not to mention Burrawang's own General Store and famous Burrawang Pub meals
• 15 minutes to Bowral or Moss Vale
• 30 minutes to the coast and beaches
• 1.5 hours from Sydney
• 2 hours from Canberra
Please see the Burrawang village website Events Calendar for upcoming events.
Whether coming for a local wedding or event or just wanting a relaxing weekend in the country with friends and family, Mumble Cottage is sure to delight
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Mumble Cottage was the prefect house for a girl’s weekend away in the Southern Highlands.”
Jessi, August 2016
“Beautiful presentation & comfortable property”
Heidi, July 2016
"Lovely fresh new decor, pleasant surroundings."
Marcus, April 2016
"Lovely cottage thoroughly enjoyed our stay Thank you"
?Rhys, April 2016
“Wonderfully refurbished house. Great accommodation for a family get together. Great décor and comfortable furniture.”
Margot, March 2016