Welcome to Camelot, now offering quality accommodation fit for a king on one acre of manicured lawns in Bowral's premier exclusive residential pocket close to major wedding venues and leisure facilities. Gibraltar Resort, Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood are all within a 1km radius and Bendooley Estate is only 5km away. Properties such as Camelot do not come much better or closer to the action
This two storey home comprises of huge indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces. The formal sitting room, with gas flame fireplace overlooks manicured golf greens of Craigieburn golf course, in addition there is an oversized media room, also with a gas flame fireplace, which provides a great relaxing space or viewing area for the level rear garden a perfect soccer field or cricket pitch.
The large dining area, off the chef’s kitchen, opens onto a completely covered outdoor dining room which then leads to the rear garden.
Camelot is in a great position to use as your base to explore the Highland's villages including their boutique shops, farmer's markets, cool climate wineries, great restaurants and cafes. There's also antiques, bric-a-brac, and art galleries galore not to mention golf courses, day spas and beautiful country drives. This is the ideal home in which to get ready for and retreat to after attending a wedding or to host a small family gathering or special birthday please note: no extra guests, just those staying at the property.
There are five bedrooms, two including a master with en suite downstairs and three including a second en suite upstairs. There are three bathrooms including two en suites and a powder room.
The property features:
• Gorgeous 2 story house
• 5 large spacious bedrooms all with very comfortable brand new beds throughout
• 3 bathrooms all equipped with hairdryers including 2 en suites supplied with hair straighteners
• Powder room
• Indoor and outdoor dining
• Beautiful, stylish furniture and decorations
• Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric cooking including Nespresso coffee machine and coffee plunger
• Large formal lounge room with gas flame fireplace
• Large informal TV room with another gas flame fireplace
• Large level rear grassed garden
• Views directly onto golf course
• Walk to wedding venues and golf
• SONOS sound system
• Gas fired heating
• Slow combustion wood heater
• STIGA table tennis in garage
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Foxtel
• Fully equipped utility room with Miele washing machine, tumble dryer plus an iron and BOSCH vacuum cleaner
• Master Bedroom - Downstairs - King bed with large walk-in robe and en suite Sleeps 2+Cot for baby or child BYO Linen
• Second Master Bedroom - Upstairs - King bed plus single trundle with walk-in robe and en suite
• Bedroom 3 - Upstairs King bed plus king single bed with built in wardrobe. Note: Advise if you wish King bed to be split at time of booking
• Bedroom 4 - Upstairs -Queen bed with built in wardrobe
• Main bathroom - Upstairs - includes bath
• Bedroom 5 – Downstairs - Queen bed
• Downstairs TV room – King sofa bed
• 1km to Gibraltar Resort, Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood
• 2.3km to Bowral shops and cafes
• 3.2km to Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 5km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
• 35 mins to Kangaroo Valley
• 50 mins to the coast Kiama
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Please send us a message to receive a discount if booking within 2 months.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“We have just completed a 2-night stay at 'Camelot' Bowral as accommodation for our daughter’s wedding. The décor made for a beautiful backdrop for the bride leaving to go to her wedding. Everyone was most impressed with the property and commented on the price comparisons between renting a house and motel accommodation. We found the home to be well equipped and clean with everything we required. The home gave us the opportunity to be together as a family and not stuck in individual motel rooms. The staff at Holiday Rental Specialists were able to satisfy our requirements and gave us valuable information. We would consider Holiday Rental Specialists again as an alternative to motels.”
Ann, March 2017
“Wonderful place to stay. Camelot is situated in the ideal location. The house is very comfortable and tranquil. We had an excellent stay and would definitely recommend to others to stay.”
Pras, December 2016
“We loved our stay at Camelot, a beautiful house with great facilities, we would love to come again.”
Caitlin, October 2016
“A fabulously warm and well thought out property. The owners have clearly made an effort to make guests feel comfortable. We stayed for 3 weeks and would definitely come back. Excellent service from the girls at Holiday Rental Speciailists. Very professional.”
Alex, May 2016