This unique property is managed by the owner Tanya from Interior Design Bowral.
Accommodation 1-8 guests comfortably
*Casa Antica is NEW to Stays - a first time listing with Stayz, please check our special offer for bookings.
Casa Antica is a stylish C1920's Bungalow - a quintessential southern highlands home right in the heart of Bowral. Lovely inclusions and decor, this home is just a 300m walk to the heart of the Bowral boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and more!
* Ask Tanya about her weekend packages well being meditation classes - group bookings available on request or choose from a beauty package inc makeup for the bride & bridesmaids with an experienced beauty therapist and makeup artist.
Located just 90mins from Sydney & Canberra
Only 876m 10mins walk to Bowral Railway Station.
*Bridal accommodation close to all Wedding venues ( Bendooley Estate Berrima 9.1km and Gibraltar hotel 2.9km, Craigieburn 3.5km,) and Bowral churches.
Casa Antica is great for photo shoots - Vintage Style.
*Late checkout til 10.30am.
This home sleeps 6 adults comfortably + 2 extra adults on a comfy sofa bed.
*Total of four spacious bedrooms
* One bathroom with large bathtub + extra outside toilet
* Laundry with washing machine + dryer
* Central heating throughout + fireplace (includes logs & tools)
* Dining room seating for 8 persons & living room seats 8 on comfy sofas.
* Patio seating area
* Walking distance to Train Station and Taxi & ample off street parking + on-site parking for two cars.
* luxury linen and furniture + luxurious comfy beds
* kitchen with all new appliances + crockery + cutlery
* High ceilings throughout keeps this house super cool in summer
* Cosy log fireplace warm in winter
* Beautifully decorated + large windows filter in lots of natural light
* Two TVs & DVD entertainment.
* All within 300m walk to the town & All of Bowrals charm.
Not suitable for pets and STRICTLY no smoking, no parties or loud music.
I trust your stay with Casa Antica will keep you coming back into the heart of Bowral
Minimum 2 nights stay
$300pn + additional guests extra $80p/p + $30p/c - Fri/Sat night
$250 per night Sun- Thurs
$1400( 7 nights stay )
*minimum 1 night stay Sun - Thursday from $200 if available.
*Prices based on 2 adults + additional guests extra $50p/pn & children $30p/pn
Long weekend + public holidays + school holidays + new years eve( rates apply) - Min 2 nights stay
* 2 x High chairs available at your request n/c.
* 1 x Porta cot available n/c
A refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
50% deposit required for all bookings.
Balance payable within 5 days of arrival.
*A cleaning fee of $95per stay, includes linen + towels and cleaning of premises.
Comfort, Cleanliness and presentation is of the utmost importance at Casa Antica.
5 beds + comfy sofa bed in total ( 4 bedroom)
1 x king bed or ( converts into 2 x king singles)
1 x queen bed
1 x king bed or ( converts into 2 x king singles)
1 x queen sofa bed lounge
4 x single beds ( upon request)
*The king beds can easily convert to king singles
* All bedrooms rooms include hanging space, side tables & lamp shades.
1 x spacious bathroom with large bathtub + extra outside toilet.
* Beautiful home, for our wedding photos in a charming home. My bridesmaids were pleased to have such spacious rooms and comfy beds. The owner is pleasant, very helpful and had arranged a lovely basket of fresh croissants at our doorstep.
Leyla & Andrew Nowra, NSW
* Luxurious stay in a beautiful home - best sleep after 9hrs of flying. Walk to all cafes and restaurants.
Gary & Dawn Goeringer CA, USA
* Lovely home in a great location, walk to everything, it was nice to have an easy walk home after my best friends wedding. the beds are super comfy, high pressure shower, all new appliances made it an enjoyable stay.
Katie & Nick ACT, NSW
* My sisters and I loved this vintage home with a mix of modern style, we had the most memorable stay.Close walk to all the shops and markets. We will be coming back.
Rose & Lorna Waverley, NSW
* Lovely warm feeling & impeccably styled, we loved the decor.
Gina & Jamie Mudgee, NSW
* A beautiful home even lovlier than the photos depict. The logs were ready for the fireplace which was warm & cosy. Tanya had the marshmallows ready to toast. So close to town; a walk to everything. We are coming back very soon.
Trudy & family ACT, NSW
* A lovely stay.
The five girls NSW
* We loved our weekend around the fireplace, lovely cosy home. The meditation class was just amazing - we all went away relaxed, at peace and renewed. We would highly recommend this as a wonderful getaway Tanya holds a special class. Can't wait to book it again it was a retreat.
Robbie, Rosa and the girls NSW
* Amazing weekend at Casa Antica - my bridal makeup was a bonus and was so happy to have an experienced makeup artist for my wedding. We walked to the church which is just a few doors up. A very special home on a special day and my wedding photos look great with the character of the home - All perfect! Thank you Tanya for providing the perfect home and for being so helpful with such short notice. I would recommend this home to anyone looking for a lovely home so close to town.
Leanne & the girls NSW