This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
With 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 sizeable living areas, cosy woodheater, billiards, and gorgeous rural setting with expansive views, Hawthorn Barton is a magnificent choice for your group getaway, rural escape or wedding guest accommodation.
This home features large spacious entertaining areas including an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with feature central slow combustion woodheater and ceiling to floor windows overlooking expansive rural views. It opens onto a large comfortable media room and further down the hall is a designated billiards area.
Two of the three luxurious bathrooms have feature baths in window bays, enjoying the same rural aspect as the living rooms. There is a convenient third bathroom in the fully equipped laundry.
There are two outdoor entertaining areas; one with lounges overlooking the farming country and the other with bbq and outdoor dining furniture in a sunny protected area behind the house.
Whether you are looking to escape the city and enjoy the space and rural feel or are attending a local event, wedding or function, Hawthorn Barton offers superb luxurious accommodation at competitive rates for larger groups.
The house features:-
• fully equipped modern kitchen with marble benchtops, 5-burner gas stove top and large oven.
• ducted central heating to all rooms
• slow combustion wood heater in sitting room
• brand new quality beds and mattresses
• billiards table
• 3 bathrooms, 2 with baths in window bays
• outdoor entertaining areas
• double garage with internal access
• fully equipped laundry
• Bedroom 1: king
• Bedroom 2: queen
• Bedroom 3: queen
• Bedroom 4: twin 2 x king singles
• Bedroom 5: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• Bedroom 6: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• Bedroom 7: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• 2.1kms to Exeter General Store
• 4.8kms to Montrose Berry Farm
• 8.4kms to Sutton Forrest
• 5.9kms to Bundanoon
• 11.4kms to SHW
• 6.4kms to Solar Springs
• 7.9kms to Glow Worm Glen
• 23kms to Bowral
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
All linen is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A lovely house for a large gathering. Thank you.”
Christopher, November 2016
“The perfect home for a weekend getaway with a large group of friends. Beautifully furnished and great location.”
Jennifer, September 2016
“The place was great for our family getaway. As its new it was very clean.”
Madelyne, September 2016
“An absolutely beautiful property, gorgeous and luxurious touches, Sheridan towels, great sound system, candles and coffee pods and machine. Thank you for a fabulous weekend.”
Martone, September 2016
“This is a beautiful house, exceptionally clean and well presented, cosy fire and ducted air con make a great winter getaway. Great size for large groups.”
Kate, September 2016