This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
With 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 sizeable living areas, cosy woodheater, billiards, and gorgeous rural setting with expansive views, Hawthorn Barton is a magnificent choice for your group getaway, rural escape or wedding guest accommodation.
This home features large spacious entertaining areas including an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with feature central slow combustion woodheater and ceiling to floor windows overlooking expansive rural views. It opens onto a large comfortable media room and further down the hall is a designated billiards area.
Two of the three luxurious bathrooms have feature baths in window bays, enjoying the same rural aspect as the living rooms. There is a convenient third bathroom in the fully equipped laundry.
There are two outdoor entertaining areas; one with lounges overlooking the farming country and the other with bbq and outdoor dining furniture in a sunny protected area behind the house.
Whether you are looking to escape the city and enjoy the space and rural feel or are attending a local event, wedding or function, Hawthorn Barton offers superb luxurious accommodation at competitive rates for larger groups.
The property features:-
• fully equipped modern kitchen with marble benchtops, 5-burner gas stove top and large oven.
• ducted central heating to all rooms
• slow combustion wood heater in sitting room
• brand new quality beds and mattresses
• billiards table
• 3 bathrooms, 2 with baths in window bays
• outdoor entertaining areas
• double garage with internal access
• fully equipped laundry
• Bedroom 1: king
• Bedroom 2: queen
• Bedroom 3: queen
• Bedroom 4: twin 2 x king singles
• Bedroom 5: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• Bedroom 6: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• Bedroom 7: split king advise if king or two single configuration required at time of booking
• 2.1kms to Exeter General Store
• 4.8kms to Montrose Berry Farm
• 8.4kms to Sutton Forrest
• 5.9kms to Bundanoon
• 11.4kms to SHW
• 6.4kms to Solar Springs
• 7.9kms to Glow Worm Glen
• 23kms to Bowral
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A lovely house for a large gathering. Thank you.”
Christopher, November 2016
“The perfect home for a weekend getaway with a large group of friends. Beautifully furnished and great location.”
Jennifer, September 2016
“The place was great for our family getaway. As its new it was very clean.”
Madelyne, September 2016
“An absolutely beautiful property, gorgeous and luxurious touches, Sheridan towels, great sound system, candles and coffee pods and machine. Thank you for a fabulous weekend.”
Martone, September 2016
“This is a beautiful house, exceptionally clean and well presented, cosy fire and ducted air con make a great winter getaway. Great size for large groups.”
Kate, September 2016