This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Redhaven house is a stylish, modern country home on a large grassy 1.4 acre private block. With its tin roof, colonial facade and wraparound verandah, the aesthetics are appealing before you even enter the house. The sunny north facing position overlooking grass lawns is a delight and make for a great ball game area.
Enter the house and find an oversized feature kitchen/dining living area. The travertine marble tiled floors are delightfully cool in summer and very cosy in winter with underfloor heating. This is complimented with a large slow combustion wood-burning heater which really churns the heat out in winter. Double glazed windows and insulation complete the arsenal and you will be very comfortable all year around.
Redhaven has been furnished for the comfort and convenience of its guests, from the cosy lounge room with dimmable lighting to Sheridan sheets and doonas on all beds. Heated bathrooms with soft Sheridan towels add to the experience.
Enjoy the central location. Redhaven House is just around the corner from The Pill Factory and is ideal to house the family of the bride, etc., if here for weddings with your guests in the group accommodation dorms of The Pill Factory. This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon, the seat of ex-patriot Scots, becomes the crowning glory of the Highlands. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon, with its very own town hall market every first and third Sunday of the month.
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen with quality cookware, large fridge, oven, gas cooktop, microwave, toaster, hot water jug and Nespresso machine
• Wi-Fi, Foxtel Entertainment + Sport, Netflix, Blu-ray/DVD player, Wi-Fi
• Books, magazines, CDs, videos and games
• Hydronic underfloor heating
• Slow combustion wood-burning heater
• Double glazing and well insulated
• Large laundry/mud room with washer and dryer
• Two bathrooms, the main bathroom with bath and the en suite
• Sunny/shady outdoor entertaining areas, including one with BBQ, table and patio umbrella
• Pet friendly and fully fenced
• Master with split king and en suite advise at time of booking if required as a king or as two singles
• Queen plus single
• Twin with two singles
Book and pay for Friday & Saturday night outside of Public Holidays and receive Sunday night free of charge.
Or use this offer as a leeway to enjoy a leisurely departure on the Sunday.
Please advise us at your earliest convenience if you wish to accept this offer so that we can amend your stay accordingly.
• 6 min walk to Bundanoon Village
• 7 min walk to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 8 min walk to Solar Springs Spa
• 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 1.1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
• 6.1 km to Exeter Village Store and Caf
• 9.1 km to Sally's Corner and St. Maur vineyard
• 9.2 km to Buddhist Monastery
• 9.7 km to Penrose
• 10.6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 11.7 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open garden markets
• 13 km to Sylvan Glen
• 21.6 km to Bowral
• 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
• 118 km to Sydney
• 170 km to Canberra
Named after its bold exterior colour and its intended purpose, Redhaven House really is a relaxing spot to which you can escape. Book in now for your Bundanoon or Southern Highland stay.
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min two nights
• High chair for $7 per night max $21.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
Please note: -
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Pets are allowed indoors and the flooring makes this an ideal property for guests wanting to book with pets and the owners have considered all your needs.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays, a licensed real estate agent based in NSW Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our trust account until after your departure.
The house was warm & comfortable, would stay again.
Michelle, July 2016