This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Elliefields is a beautiful escape from city living and you don’t have to rough it to appreciate the countryside. This house is clean, modern and comfortable with everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. The large and expansive open plan living/dining/kitchen area looks out over decks to stunning rural and bush views. It is large enough for your entire group to enjoy their time away together. The smaller media room provides a warm, cosy and intimate area, to break away from the large living area – also with slow combustion wood heater and the same stunning views.
With 2 king bedrooms, a double bedroom and two bunk rooms, Elliefields is ideal for 3 families or a group of friends wanting to get away together. The decks provide an amazing additional entertaining and gathering space with dining, seating, hammock, umbrella and BBQ. And there is plenty of countryside to explore.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, double fridge, microwave, gas top stove, double pantry, coffee machine
• Large open plan living dining with polished floorboards and great views
• Large entertaining decks with outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Central heating and ceiling fans
• Sitting room has slow combustion wood heater
• Media room also with slow combustion wood heater
• Books, DVDs, and stereo
• 3 bathrooms including en suite bath with stunning window position, main bathroom with bath, and additional shower and toilet in the laundry
• 3 couples rooms and 2 bunk rooms
• Bedroom 1 – master suite with king bed, en suite including bath with view
• Bedroom 2 – king bed
• Bedroom 3 – double bed
• Bedroom 4 – 2 sets of bunks sleeps 4
• Bedroom 5 – 1 bunk and 1 king single sleeps 3
• Day bed in media room
• En suite has shower and feature bath with window views
• Main bathroom with bath, vanity and toilet
• Laundry with additional shower and toilet
- Berrima, Moss Vale, Mittagong, Bowral, Sutton Forest pub are all within 20 to 35 mins drive
- Vineyards within a short drive
- Local Canyonleigh General Store on Tuggalong road just 5 minutes away make THE BEST coffee in case you miss your cappuccino - also great breakfast They are open for dinner on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, bookings advised.
• Sydney - 2 hours
• Canberra - 2 hours
• Bowral - 35 minutes 41 km
• Moss Vale nearest supermarket - 30 minutes
• Berrima - 25 minutes
• Sutton forest Pub – great meals – 20 minutes
• Southern Highlands Winery at Sutton Forest - 25 minutes
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• Please note that there is no phone reception at the property.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We loved the house and the property. Perfect for a big group with kids, what an amazing view and splendid isolation”
Lillian, September 2016