Leylandagreen, the highly regarded Southern Highlands garden property, is now available for holiday and short stay bookings as well as a location for photo shoots. This stunning property with Michael Bligh-designed gardens and a large ornamental lake is only minutes from Bowral and provides the quintessential setting for you to enjoy all the Highlands have to offer – weddings, art galleries, wineries, restaurants, golf, and antiques.
The property features:-
• A New England - style two storey weatherboard house set on manicured lawns with expansive views across the lake and nearby countryside
• 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and will accommodate up to 10 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen including large oven, two dishwashers
• Spacious and bright living areas overlooking the gardens
• Hydronic central heating throughout, r/c air conditioning, and an open fireplace in the main living area
• Fully equipped laundry
• Several beautiful garden rooms — including an outdoor dining area with built-in BBQ — and a feature fountain
• 20 metre in-ground swimming pool with summer house. Please note the swimming pool is heated from November to March only and is not available for use between April and October
• Rebound Ace tennis court with viewing pavilion
• 11 acres of Michael Bligh-designed gardens — amongst the mature trees are London Plane, Oak, Copper Beech, Horse Chestnut, Sycamore, Birch and Robinia, along with several species of both Cherry and Apple Blossom
• Queen ensuite incl bath, r/c air conditioning, views to lake
• Queen en suite with shower only, hydronic heating
• Separate full bathroom
• Master King ensuite incl claw foot bath, hyrdronic heating, r/c air conditioning, views to lake
• Twin hydronic heating, views to lake
• Single The Harry Potter room – cute, small and just a single
• Separate full bathroom with shower and bath
• 1.6 km to Bong Bong Racecourse
• 4.2 km to Milton Park
• 6.6 km to Bowral
• 10. 4 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 12.4 km to Burrawang
• 14.9 km to Berrima Bendooley Estate
• 126 km to Sydney
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• No children under the age of 5 and no more than 10 guests to be booked at one time
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Leylandagreen was the perfect getaway. From the moment we entered the driveway we knew we were in for something special. We are already making plans to come back again.”
Yasmina, December 2016
“The property is beautiful, the gardens are immaculate and the house is extremely comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.”
Louise, October 2016