This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Fernielle has been thoughtfully set up for your comfort and convenience. The light and spacious living room overlooks the sunny terrace and leafy garden. The reverse cycle air conditioning/heating will keep you comfortable all year around. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dedicated dining area which overlooks the garden.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large laundry with mud room, a double garage and a BBQ courtyard there is room and space for everyone. Pets are welcome too
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas including BBQ
• Comfortable sitting room overlooking garden
• 4 bedrooms see configuration below
• 2 bathrooms including small bath
• Fully equipped laundry with mud-room – ideal for your dog-bed
• Double garage for guest use
• Gorgeous gardens with meandering leafy pathways leading to neighbouring park
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bed 1 – King Bed
• Bed 2 – Double Bed
• Bed 3 – Queen Bed
• Bed 4 – 2 x Single beds these can be made up into a double if requested at time of booking
• There is also a sofa bed available for additional fee if requested at time of booking but we prefer to keep total guest numbers to 8.
What’s on in Bundanoon: -
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20-minute radius of this lively character filled village that is Bundanoon.
Distances to: -
• 5 m to Bundanoon Village
• 120 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 220 m Bicycle shop
• 290 m to Solar Springs Spa
• 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 1.1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
• 6.1 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.1 km to Sally's Corner and Maur vineyard
• 9.2 km to Buddhist Monastery
• 9.7 km to Penrose
• 10.6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 11.7 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13 km to Sylvan Glen
• 21.6 km to Bowral
• 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
• 118 km to Sydney
• 170 km to Canberra
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.