Fernielle has been thoughtfully set up for your comfort and convenience. The light and spacious living room overlooks the sunny terrace and leafy garden. The reverse cycle air conditioning/heating will keep you comfortable all year around. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dedicated dining area which overlooks the garden.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large laundry with mud room, a double garage and a fenced courtyard there is room and space for everyone. Pets are welcome too!
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas
• Comfortable sitting room overlooking garden
• 4 bedrooms (see configuration below)
• 2 bathrooms including small bath
• Fully equipped laundry with mud-room – ideal for your dog-bed
• Double garage for guest use
• Gorgeous gardens with meandering leafy pathways leading to neighbouring park
• Bed 1 – King Bed
• Bed 2 – Double Bed
• Bed 3 – Queen Bed
• Bed 4 – 2 x Single beds (these can be made up into a double if requested at time of booking)
• There is also a sofa bed available for additional fee if requested at time of booking but we prefer to keep total guest numbers to 8.
What’s on in Bundanoon:-
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals (Piano at Ten), Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• 5 m to Bundanoon Village
• 120 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 220 m Bicycle shop
• 290 m to Solar Springs Spa
• 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 1.1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
• 6.1 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.1 km to Sally's Corner and Maur vineyard
• 9.2 km to Buddhist Monastery
• 9.7 km to Penrose
• 10.6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 11.7 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13 km to Sylvan Glen
• 21.6 km to Bowral
• 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
• 118 km to Sydney
• 170 km to Canberra
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays/Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.