This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Carriglea Cottage has been meticulously set up with your comfort in mind. There is a warm and protected sun room at the front which catches the sun all day. Open the venetians and let the breeze through in summer or close when the weather is cooler. Enjoy the daybed in the afternoon or use the table for a sunny morning breakfast.
Enter the living room to find vibrant red sofas and an inviting gas flame fireplace. With reverse cycle air conditioning you will be comfortable all year around. This flows through to another sun room with cane furniture and a second TV which catches the late afternoon sun and flows out to the deck overlooking the rear garden.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen to meet all your culinary needs
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Indoor/outdoor room at front of house with daybed and additional dining table
• Sunroom with second TV
• Modern renovated bathroom with shower
• Second bathroom with bath includes an all in one washer/dryer
• BBQ and outdoor furniture on deck
• Large back garden
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
What’s on in Bundanoon:-
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• 850 m to Bundanoon Village
• 350 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 3.9 km to Glowworm Glen
• 3.9 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 6.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.4 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 10 km to Penrose
• 11 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13.3 km to Sylvan Glen
• 14.3 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
• 29.2 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 152 km to Sydney
• 153 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This property has been very thoughtfully set up. It is extremely comfortable. We would love to have stayed longer. Highly recommend this property”
Graeme, January 2017
“A lovely holiday home with beautiful décor and all the inclusions one could hope for. Loved the fact that our dog was well catered for too with a lovely yard.”
Nicole, November 2016
“Carriglea Cottage was a perfect stay for my Cavalier and I during our transition back to NSW. There was not one thing we needed to make our stay more comfortable. It was perfectly quiet and peaceful, a great place to rest. The welcome pack was so lovely after a long drive from VIC. I would definitely stay again stay here again particularly as it is pet friendly and such a beautiful cottage. Thank you.”
Liza, October 2016
“Beautiful cottage in a great location. So many thoughtful touches to ensure our stay was comfortable and relaxing.”
James, October 2016
“A perfect spot for a weekend in the country. Charming cottage and well equipped for all our needs. Enjoyed exploring Bundanoon and the surrounding area. Would love to return in warmer weather perhaps P.S. Very much appreciated the basket of goodies – what a lovely touch.”
Mark, October 2016
“The house was perfect for a little family The outdoor spaces were great for us and our son to play and the interior was so comfortable and relaxing. We loved that we could walk to the great cafes and playgrounds and the short drive to brilliant bush walks was so convenient. Would highly recommend Carriglea Cottage to our friends and family.”
Laura, October 2016