Carriglea Cottage has been meticulously set up with your comfort in mind. There is a warm and protected sun room at the front which catches the sun all day. Open the venetians and let the breeze through in summer or close when the weather is cooler. Enjoy the day bed in the afternoon or use the table for a sunny morning breakfast.
Enter the living room to find vibrant red sofas and an inviting gas flame fireplace. With reverse cycle air conditioning, you will be comfortable all year around. This flows through to another sun room with cane furniture and a second TV which catches the late afternoon sun and flows out to the deck overlooking the rear garden.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen to meet all your culinary needs
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Indoor/outdoor room at front of house with day bed and additional dining table
• Sunroom with second TV
• Modern renovated bathroom with shower
• Second bathroom with bath includes an all in one washer/dryer
• BBQ and outdoor furniture on deck
• Large back garden
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• 850 m to Bundanoon Village
• 350 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 3.9 km to Glow-worm Glen
• 3.9 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 6.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.4 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 10 km to Penrose
• 11 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13.3 km to Sylvan Glen
• 14.3 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
• 29.2 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 152 km to Sydney
• 153 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
What’s on in Bundanoon:
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20-minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Stayed for 3 nights and although the weather was not good we had a wonderful time. This is a lovely place and well appointed. Our visit was a great get together for old school friends and it was the perfect venue to tell stories over a glass of wine. Well done Holiday Rental Specialists"
Leonie, March 2017
“This property has been very thoughtfully set up. It is extremely comfortable. We would love to have stayed longer. Highly recommend this property”
Graeme, January 2017
“A lovely holiday home with beautiful décor and all the inclusions one could hope for. Loved the fact that our dog was well catered for too with a lovely yard.”
Nicole, November 2016
“Carriglea Cottage was a perfect stay for my Cavalier and I during our transition back to NSW. There was not one thing we needed to make our stay more comfortable. It was perfectly quiet and peaceful, a great place to rest. The welcome pack was so lovely after a long drive from VIC. I would definitely stay again stay here again particularly as it is pet friendly and such a beautiful cottage. Thank you.”
Liza, October 2016
“Beautiful cottage in a great location. So many thoughtful touches to ensure our stay was comfortable and relaxing.”
James, October 2016
“A perfect spot for a weekend in the country. Charming cottage and well equipped for all our needs. Enjoyed exploring Bundanoon and the surrounding area. Would love to return in warmer weather perhaps P.S. Very much appreciated the basket of goodies – what a lovely touch.”
Mark, October 2016