This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Carriglea Cottage has been meticulously set up with your comfort in mind. There is a warm and protected sun room at the front which catches the sun all day. Open the venetians and let the breeze through in summer or close when the weather is cooler. Enjoy the daybed in the afternoon or use the table for a sunny morning breakfast.
Enter the living room to find vibrant red sofas and an inviting gas flame fireplace. With reverse cycle air conditioning you will be comfortable all year around. This flows through to another sun room with cane furniture and a second TV which catches the late afternoon sun and flows out to the deck overlooking the rear garden.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen to meet all your culinary needs
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Indoor/outdoor room at front of house with daybed and additional dining table
• Sunroom with second TV
• Modern renovated bathroom with shower
• Second bathroom with bath includes an all in one washer/dryer
• BBQ and outdoor furniture on deck
• Large back garden
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
What’s on in Bundanoon:-
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• 850 m to Bundanoon Village
• 350 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 3.9 km to Glowworm Glen
• 3.9 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 6.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.4 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 10 km to Penrose
• 11 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13.3 km to Sylvan Glen
• 14.3 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
• 29.2 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 152 km to Sydney
• 153 km to Canberra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A lovely holiday home with beautiful décor and all the inclusions one could hope for. Loved the fact that our dog was well catered for too with a lovely yard.”
Nicole, November 2016
“Carriglea Cottage was a perfect stay for my Cavalier and I during our transition back to NSW. There was not one thing we needed to make our stay more comfortable. It was perfectly quiet and peaceful, a great place to rest. The welcome pack was so lovely after a long drive from VIC. I would definitely stay again stay here again particularly as it is pet friendly and such a beautiful cottage. Thank you.”
Liza, October 2016
“Comfy beds, cosy heating, plenty to read and well equipped kitchen. What more could you need for a weekend in Bundanoon? We hope to come again.”
Jenni, September 2016
“Beautiful cottage in a great location. So many thoughtful touches to ensure our stay was comfortable and relaxing.”
James, October 2016
“A perfect spot for a weekend in the country. Charming cottage and well equipped for all our needs. Enjoyed exploring Bundanoon and the surrounding area. Would love to return in warmer weather perhaps P.S. Very much appreciated the basket of goodies – what a lovely touch.”
Mark, October 2016
“A very comfortable cottage with all the modern conveniences, a short stroll to shops and cafes. Dogs were very comfortable, making for an overall relaxing stay for us all.”
Elizabeth, September 2016
“The house was perfect for a little family The outdoor spaces were great for us and our son to play and the interior was so comfortable and relaxing. We loved that we could walk to the great cafes and playgrounds and the short drive to brilliant bush walks was so convenient. Would highly recommend Carriglea Cottage to our friends and family.”
Laura, October 2016
"Great stay Made a fantastic home from home for the weekend. It was great to stay in a holiday let that had some personality and charm. Fantastic spot on the edge of Morton National Park to enjoy an Autumn walk."
David, May 2016