Carriglea Cottage has been meticulously set up with your comfort in mind. There is a warm and protected sun room at the front which catches the sun all day. Open the venetians and let the breeze through in summer or close when the weather is cooler. Enjoy the daybed in the afternoon or use the table for a sunny morning breakfast.
Enter the living room to find vibrant red sofas and an inviting gas flame fireplace. With reverse cycle air conditioning you will be comfortable all year around. This flows through to another sun room (with cane furniture and a second TV) which catches the late afternoon sun and flows out to the deck overlooking the rear garden.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen to meet all your culinary needs
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Indoor/outdoor room at front of house with daybed and additional dining table
• Sunroom with second TV
• Modern renovated bathroom with shower
• Second bathroom with bath includes an all in one washer/dryer
• BBQ and outdoor furniture on deck
• Large back garden
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
• Queen bedroom
What’s on in Bundanoon:-
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals (Piano at Ten), Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• 850 m to Bundanoon Village
• 350 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 3.9 km to Glowworm Glen
• 3.9 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 6.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.4 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 10 km to Penrose
• 11 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13.3 km to Sylvan Glen
• 14.3 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
• 29.2 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 152 km to Sydney
• 153 km to Canberra
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
"Great place. Everything was perfect. We will be back for more exploring of the trails."
Derrick, July 2016
"Great stay! Made a fantastic home from home for the weekend. It was great to stay in a holiday let that had some personality and charm. Fantastic spot on the edge of Morton National Park to enjoy an Autumn walk."
David, May 2016
• We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper