Nestled in NSW Southern Highlands, only 1 hour 45 minutes from Sydney's CBD, 1.5 hours from Canberra and 15 mins from Bowral is Rowan Farm.
Here, in Fitzroy Falls, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the country whilst you explore the local sights throughout the Southern Highlands.
From scenic walks (Fitzroy Falls Lookout is only 600 metres walk) to breath taking views, to top local wineries and restaurants, your stay at our farm is run on your schedule.
Enjoy a meal and stroll around many of the surrounding historic villages such as Berrima, Bowral, Burrawang and Robertson (home of the film "Babe"). Or perhaps you are attending a wedding at Mali Brae which is only 7km and a 5 min drive up the road or wine tasting at Mount Ashby Estate just a little further up the road again.
Our cosy three bedroom cottage is situated on 33 acres of land for you to explore. Find our creek, our dams, enjoy the sunset or just relax and read a book around the gas log fire.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen and dining area with all the essentials for you to cook and entertain in style.
• Dining area can easily accommodate up to 10 guests with views over the rear garden and paddock.
• Cosy lounge has a gas log fire for those colder days and nights
• 1 internal bathroom with his and hers sink and shower and toilet
• 2nd shower and toilet facility in the laundry room in the "Granny Flat"
• Smart TV with Foxtel channels
• Sun drenched sun-room for relaxing with a book or glass of wine
• Covered patio overlooking our front garden
• Granny flat/games room available to all bookings
• 3 queen bedrooms in the house
• 1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed in the granny flat (additional nightly rate of $50 per person for use of). Note that the granny flat is a converted garage with stable doors and little insulation. It is hard to maintain heat but these two beds have electric blankets.
• We can also provide the following on request:
(subject to availability – and paid for at time of booking)
o Rollaway with linen $50 per person per night
o Porta cot with linen for $10 per night (max $30)
o Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Come down and visit Rowan Farm at Fitzroy Falls and take the stress out of city life……
• 1 km to Fitzroy Falls General Store with great coffee
• 7 km to Mali Brae Wedding Venue
• 9 km to Mount Ashby Estate
• 10.7 km to Burrawang
• 16.9 km to Kangaroo Valley
• 17.1 km to Moss Vale
• 18.9 km to Robertson
• 22.8 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Berrima
• 140 km to Sydney
• 177 km to Canberra
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan farm. Loved the big property, outlook, fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway!”
Anthony, June 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan Farm. Loved the big property, outdoor fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with the revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway!"
Anthony and Stanmore, June 2016
• We ARE Pet Friendly but your pet is restricted to the sun room and the granny flat/games room – strictly not allowed in the main house on the white carpets. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper