This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Just a short distance from Bundanoon village and beyond the long private driveway lies Pemberley, amidst an acre of gardens and overlooking neighbouring rural countryside. Whether booking for wedding accommodation, local Bundanoon events, a family occasion or just a quiet gathering in the country, Pemberley will not disappoint. With its generous room proportions, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, each with bath, and indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, it is the ideal property for large groups of up to 10 guests.
The property features:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished floorboards
• Plenty of room for entertaining
• Slow combustion wood heater and underfloor gas central heating
• 2 x TVs, DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Clothes dryer, washing machine
• Entertaining deck with BBQ
• Rural views overlooking lush green countryside
• Surrounded by an acre of gardens
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Queen
Bedroom 4: Queen
Bedroom 5: 2x Singles
Enjoy the central location. Pemberley is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon, the seat of ex-patriot Scots, becomes the crowning glory of the Highlands. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon, with its very own town hall market every first and third Sunday of the month.
• 1.2 km to Bundanoon Village
• 1.4 km to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 1.8 km to Solar Springs Spa
• 1.8 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
• 2.5 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 2.5 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 7.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 7.9 km to Buddhist Monastery
• 8.4 km to Penrose
• 10.8 km to Sylvan Glen
• 11.1 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 12.7 km to Sally's Corner and St. Maur vineyard
• 13.8 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open garden markets
• 27.7 km to Bowral
• 30.9 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 150 km to Sydney
• 154 km to Canberra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great house for a family getaway So much space”
Bethany, September 2016
“Huge, cosy, beautiful and accommodating- with stunning picturesque views. 10/10”
Rikki, August 2016
"Lovely house in a beautiful location. Great for children, We had a fantastic trip. Thank you"
Kate, June 2016