This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Netley Lodge combines comfortable, spacious accommodation with a rural farm stay in a quintessential bush setting with native Australian wildlife. It is far enough away from the city and any local neighbours to offer you complete privacy and peace and quiet but close enough to major attractions such as Wombeyan Caves, Berrima, Bowral and numerous cool climate wineries and cellar doors, to make interesting day trips without hours of driving.
Netley lodge offers great wedding guest accommodation for nearby Bendooley Estate and Centennial Vineyards wedding venues. Also, nearby are antiques and collectibles barns, galleries, cafes, local produce and bric -a- brac markets. There is always something local to do, whether it be the Joadja Creek Heritage tour, Music in the Vines or a Ghost tTour of Berrima Gaol.
The house itself is a large solid 80’s brick home with bull nose verandahveranda, spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining rooms, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A slow combustion woodheaterwood heater, open fireplace and central heating ensure your year round comfort all year round. Inside, there is a casual open plan kitchen-living-dining area plus a huge separate formal sunken lounge with open fireplace and a formal dining room off this. Outside, choose to entertain on the verandahsverandas, back patio area with both wood and gas BBQbbqs or the outdoor entertaining room complete with woodfiredwood fired pizza oven, slow combustion woodheaterwood heater and solid outdoor dining furniture.
The house overlooks 25 acres of partly cleared rural and bush land with several dams. Kangaroos by the dozens find their way on to the property at dawn and dusk and there is a myriad of bird life for you to enjoy. Wander through the olive grove or head off into the bush to find one of the many walking trails and creeks/waterfalls where you will spot kookaburras, wombats and other Aussie wildlife. Bring the kids’ bikes – there are hours of fun to be had on the large circular driveway and pathways around the house.
The property features:-features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine
• Fully equipped laundry, including washing machine and dryer
• Stereo with Bluetooth and USB connectivity, DVD, TV…any more??
• Gas & wood bbqBBQs
• Wood fired pizza oven
• Slow combustions woodheaterwood heater, open fireplace & gas central heating
• 3 bathrooms including: en suite to main, ; main with double vanity plus bath and shower; and toilet/shower in the laundry
Anything else ?
Bedroom Configuration:-Configuration: -
• Master suite with Queen bed and en suite shower over corner bath
• Twin two singles
• Double bed with single bunk over
Distances to:-to: -
distances will be added tomorrow
• 3.7 km to McVitty Grove Winery
• 4.4 km to Joadja Winery
• 7.9 km to Tertini Wines
• 12 km to Mittagong
• 12.4 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 13.3 km to Bendooley Estate
• 14.3 km to Bowral
• 16.4 km to Berrima gaol, cafes restaurants and markets
• 125 km to Sydney
• 150 km to Wombeyan Caves
• 176 km to Canberra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly due to livestock and native wildlife on the property.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.