These delightful rooms, at the back of a residential house with their own private entry, open out to 1 acre of glorious gardens and a private sunny courtyard. Only 2.5 kms in to Bowral for cafes or hop across the road to Peppers Craigieburn Resort for a cooked breakfast or fine dining.
This gorgeous suite has a sitting room with tea and coffee making facilities and an enclosed veranda overlooking an acre of gardens. You have the choice of booking the one bedroom with en suite or the two bedrooms including a second private bathroom. Whatever combination, they make the ideal cosy Highland getaway or wedding guest accommodation. The sitting room traps afternoon sun in the winter and the enclosed veranda provides a cool retreat in summer. There is also a private sunny courtyard for that morning cuppa.
All wood is supplied for the ambient slow combustion wood fire. There is also central heating and a ceiling fan. Mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities with Nespresso coffee machine complete the picture. Take a complete break from cooking no kitchen facilities and make the most of a hot country breakfast across the road at Craigieburn, with various restaurants at all the local resorts which are walking distance on Centennial Road, or pop in to Bowral, 2 minutes’ drive away, for a variety of casual and quirky cafes, take away or fine dining.
Just one busy couple live in the main house so your privacy is assured. There is convenient off-street parking and the garden is yours to roam and soak up the sun, the autumn colours and the spring flowers maybe even snow in winter
The property features:-
• Private entry
• Sunny sitting room
• Central heating, ceiling fan
• Mini bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities
• Breville Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary pods
• TV, DVD, complimentary dvds, stereo with CD, games and books
• Wifi not guaranteed and limited downloading
• Sunny private and protected courtyard
• Gorgeous 1 acre of gardens
• Walk opposite to Craigieburn for $30 full cooked breakfast
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Queen Bedroom with en suite
• Second Queen bedroom with private bathroom including bath available at an extra cost
• Directly opposite – Peppers Craigieburn
• 500m-1km to Gibraltar Resort, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood
• 2.3km to Bowral shops and cafes
• 3.2km to Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 5km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
• 35 mins to Kangaroo Valley
• 50 mins to the coast Kiama
• 1.5 hours from Sydney
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. The sofa bed must be booked and paid for in advance.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• There are NO kitchen facilities at this property no microwave, toaster or washing up facilities and no crockery or cutlery other than for tea and coffee making
• The second bedroom and bathroom are only offered and unlocked if they are booked and paid for in advance.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Malmsbury provided the cosy, relaxing getaway that we needed on this trip. Ian and Jenny were welcoming hosts and provided some great dining and sight-seeing recommendations of the area. Beautiful and relaxing property – will defiantly be coming back.”
Anon, December 2016
“Thank you for a lovely stay. Everything was wonderful”
Mark & Belinda, July 2016