This gorgeous suite of two rooms, bathroom and an enclosed verandah make the ideal cosy Highland getaway or wedding guest accommodation. The sitting room traps afternoon sun in the winter and the enclosed verandah provides a cool retreat in summer. There is also a private sunny courtyard for that morning cuppa.
There is also central heating and a ceiling fan. Mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities with Nespresso coffee machine complete the picture. Take a complete break from cooking (no kitchen facilities) and make the most of hot country breakfast across the road at Craigieburn, various restaurants at all the local resorts which are walking distance on Centennial Road, or pop in to Bowral, 2 minutes’ drive away for a variety of casual and quirky cafes, take away or fine dining.
Just one busy couple live in the main house so your privacy is assured. Convenient off-street parking and the garden is yours to roam and soak up the sun, the autumn colours and the spring flowers (maybe even snow in winter)!
The property features:-
• Private entry
• Sunny sitting room
• Central heating, ceiling fan
• Mini bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities
• Breville Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary pods
• TV, DVD, complimentary dvds, stereo with CD, games and books
• Wifi (not guaranteed and limited downloading)
• Sunny private and protected courtyard
• Gorgeous 1 acre of gardens
• Walk opposite to Craigieburn for $30 full cooked breakfast
• Queen Bedroom with en suite
• Double sofa bed in sitting room
• Directly opposite – Peppers Craigieburn
• 500m-1km to Gibraltar Resort, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood
• 2.3km to Bowral shops and cafes
• 3.2km to Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 5km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
• 35 mins to Kangaroo Valley
• 50 mins to the coast (Kiama)
• 1.5 hours from Sydney
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. The sofa bed must be booked and paid for in advance.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
“Thank you for a lovely stay. Everything was wonderful!”
Mark & Belinda, July 2016
• There are NO kitchen facilities at this property (no microwave, toaster or washing up facilities and no crockery or cutlery other than for tea and coffee making)
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays/Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper