Hidden in Old Bowral on the edge of town, this immaculate, classic Georgian style brick home boasts views over the township yet is only a 3-4-minute drive to coffee, cafes, restaurants and boutiques in one direction and all the major wedding venues and vineyards in the other.
Balmoral Park is set well back from the road down a long driveway, ensuring your privacy. The bedrooms are large and the master bedroom and living areas are very generously proportioned. With formal and informal living and dining rooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a triple car garage for guests’ use, the house caters extremely well to its maximum 10 guests.
There is a cosy slow combustion wood heater in the family room, a gas flame fireplace in the formal sitting room and ducted central heating throughout. The house boasts quality inclusions, high ceilings, classic lighting, beautifully polished floorboards and pure wool carpets. Quality furnishings and artwork complete the style and ambiance and you will love cooking with the European appliances, and using the butler’s pantry and fridge which is more like a modern sculpture than a kitchen appliance
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with euro appliances, dishwasher and 5-burner gas cook top
• Dining includes formal dining room seating 8-10, breakfast table off kitchen with views over Bowral seating 4, and bench seats at the kitchen island
• Choice of seating in large oversized open plan casual living area or the more intimate formal sitting room with classic lighting and gas log fire.
• 5 bedrooms including master with en suite see configuration below
• 3.5 bathrooms including en suite, main with separate claw foot bath and double vanity, shower and toilet in laundry plus separate powder room
• Laundry/mud room with washer and dryer off triple car garage
• Covered outdoor entertaining patio overlooks township and countryside
• Master suite with Queen bed and en suite with bath
• 1.7km to Centennial Vineyards
• 5.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 1 km to Bowral Country Club golf
• 850 m to Peppers Craigieburn
• 2.1 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
• 5k to Milton Park
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
Rollaway inc linen – full stay only $40/night
Portacot inc linen – full stay only max $30 $10/night
Highchair – full stay only max $21 $7/night
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure