Balgrange is a substantial property offering quality accommodation for larger groups and families.
The rooms are spacious, and multi-functional with quiet sitting areas, large entertaining spaces, a piano, games, books, Wi-Fi and more. Outside there are numerous places to sit in sun or shade, a large hot tub, tree swing, and established gardens including citrus plants and herbs.
Balgrange is well located in a peaceful suburb of Bowral, just a short walk from the quiet, little known Burradoo railway stop (jump on the train back to Bowral for coffee!) Enjoy the galleries, cafes and restaurants and boutiques of Bowral and a myriad of small cool climate local vineyards. Also nearby is the well-known Wingecarribee River walk and bike track back to Moss Vale. It is close to Briars Inn with its intimate bars, contemporary food, fireplaces in winter, Alfresco dining in summer and live music all year round. Popular wedding venues are only a short taxi ride or drive away.
The property features:-
• serene formal sitting room with large gas log fire
• large casual living/dining room. Dining tables to seat 14
• fully equipped kitchen with double dishwasher and 5-burner gas cook top with electric oven
• 2 reverse cycle air con units plus central gas heating
• TVs in both living areas
• landline, internet and Telstra TV
• piano, games, books, basketball hoop, PS4, air hockey/pool table
• BBQ and outdoor dining under shade cloths on deck
• outdoor hot tub
• outdoor fireplace and comfortable seating in courtyard
• large, gorgeous garden with lemon trees and kitchen herb garden
• short walk to Burradoo train siding and the Wingecarribee River walk to Moss Vale
• short drive to Briars Inn and only 4-5 mins into Bowral for cafes, galleries, boutiques
• Queen with en suite
• Queen with en suite
• Twin (2 x singles)
• Comfortable double sofa bed in the casual living area*
• Double day bed in the master bedroom*
• Single sofa bed in the enclosed verandah*
*There is an extra charge to use all 3 sofa beds
• 3.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.1 km to Briars Historic In
• 5.5 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 6.1 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 6.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.6 km to Mittagong
• 10 km to Moss Vale
• 11.5 km to Bendooley Estate
• 13.1 km to Southern Highland Winery
• 13.2 km to Berrima
• 23.6 km to Sutton Forest
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• The cost of the house includes the main beds in each room. There is an additional charge of $50/person/night for use of the double sofa bed in the master bedroom, the single sofa bed in the enclosed verandah and the double sofa bed in the casual sitting area. Please declare your final numbers prior to arrival so linen, towels and correct beds can be catered for
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• The outdoor hot tub/spa requires 12 hours to pre-heat. If you intend to use it on your day of arrival, please let us know 3 days prior so that we can schedule a visit to the property to turn it on for you.
• Internet is provided but not guaranteed. The WiFi code is in the compendium at the property
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists –Highlands Holidays/Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: liquid soap, shower gel, tissues and toilet paper