Canary Cottage, as the name suggests, is painted a delightful yellow hue. With a fresh lickof paint inside and out, this original weatherboard has come up a treat and has been thoughtfully set up for guests. It is ideal for couples and small families Australian safety standard cot and highchair included of up to 6 guests for short breaks or longer stays.
Enjoy original features such as the open fireplace, the sun room and enclosed formal dining room, the old ornamental Canberra oven and original enamel table in the kitchen combined with the modern convenience of a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. All wood is supplied for the fireplace.
The cottage enjoys a sunny position on a large treed corner block with park like grounds in which to roam or relax. There is plenty of off-street parking available.
This is an excellent location, just 3 minutes’ drive or less to town and close to parks, golf, the swimming pool and wedding venues. Just a short stroll to a cooked breakfast or high tea at Peppers Craigieburn or to a round of golf at the Bowral Country Club. Forget about taxis and just walk home from Gibraltar Resort or Centennial Vineyards after your event And only a short drive to Berrima and Bendooley Estate.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven/stove
• Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate sunny sun room overlooking garden
• Sitting room with TV and open fireplace
• Ducted gas heating
• A high chair - Ikea - complies with Australian Standards
• Boori Classic Cot Bed 770mmx1320mm - complies with Australian Standards. Linen included
• Hairdryer, iron, ironing board
• 1 queen
• 1 queen
• 1 double with cot
• 850 m to Peppers Craigieburn
• 1 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 1 km to Bowral Country Club golf
• 1.7km to Centennial Vineyards
• 2.1 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
• 5.7 km to Bendooley Estate – Berrima
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“We loved Canary Cottage. A great place to stay for the weekend.”
Grace, October 2017
“Amazing little cottage. We stayed with another family, there were 4 adults & 4 kids under 5. Place was perfect and plenty of space even with tiny humans running around Cottage is so close to Bowral and a short 10 min drive to Berrima. Loved our stay and would stay again.”
Matthew, June 2017
“A charming cottage in a lovely garden. Well situated and close to Centennial winery and the town centre.”
Janna, May 2017