Amaroo is a brand new contemporary home with every conceivable luxury. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms all beautifully appointed and well proportioned. It boasts large yet intimate spaces and is perfect for larger groups, extended families or groups of couples wanting to come together but still experience space and privacy.
It is in an ideal location – close enough to all the attractions but far from suburbia and very, very private. Beautiful landscaping, extensive decking and various entertaining areas are all surrounded by thickly established trees creating a very tranquil, leafy escape.
Each booking receives a gift – usually a bottle of wine and you are free to conduct your own wine tasting sessions in your very own wine tasting room downstairs. Read on for a full list of amazing features…
The property features: -
• Two large light filled living areas
• Large designated cinema/media room downstairs with air hockey and ping pong table
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances and a Butler’s pantry
• 2 Nespresso coffee machines
• Recycled brick pizza oven that is also great for roast dinners and doubles as a fireplace
• Hydronic wall heaters
• 3 TV’s, DVD, Foxtel, iPod dock
• Stunning American Oak and polished concrete floors
• 3 Stunning bathrooms with heated floors
• Large private 1-acre garden
• Garage for use by 2 cars – further parking in driveway
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Air conditioning
Bedroom Configuration: -
• 1 x Split king room will be made up as a King unless requested to be split into two singles at time of booking
• 5 x Queen bedrooms, one with en suite, one with cot
• 2 share bathrooms
• High chair in garage
Distances to: -
• 4 kms to Mittagong
• 4 kms to Bowral
• 6 kms to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Bowral Country Club
• 7 kms to Centennial Vineyards
• 11 Kms to Berrima Historic Village
• 17 kms to Southern Highlands Winery
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Overall it was a fabulous stay and we would love to return again at some stage.”
Zoe, November 2016