Treetops is located in a prestigious area of Mittagong on the gentle slopes of Mount Gibraltar. The battle-axe drive leads to a hidden and private sanctuary where you can enjoy changing seasonal gardens, with space to kick a ball, to entertain …… or just breathe
The house is unique and well maintained with beautiful use of timber throughout including vaulted ceilings, cedar windows and door frames, polished floorboards, timber detail on windows - all complimented with a classic mix of antiques and contemporary furniture with earthy neutral tones and splashes of aqua and shades of blue. There is an eclectic mix of furniture from India, France, and Vietnam, hand crafted in elm, French oak and oak which all add a feeling of warmth and character. This level of elegance and sophistication is seldom found in holiday rentals.
This immaculate home radiates warmth and charm and there is a medley of sun drenched rooms all with green views. An indoor/outdoor gauzed conservatory really brings the outdoors in and has been styled like a glamorous African Safari tent……now you really are on holidays
All this and only a short walk to Mittagong’s cafes, restaurants, pub meals, antique barns, gorgeous Lake Alexandra and picnic area, not to mention the numerous walking trails – starting at the end of the street. Plan a 40 min walk over the Gib and into Bowral for coffee or hike Mt Alexandra to the Katoomba lookout and finish off with a swim at the local swimming pool or watering holes at the bottom.
The property features: -
• Indoor fireplace
• Gas ducted central heating
• Country style kitchen, gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher
• Adjacent sunlit dining
• Pool table
• Four spacious bedrooms plus additional sleeping in downstairs rumpus
• Master bedroom with en suite
• Main bathroom plus guest powder room
• Green views from every window
• French doors to outdoor area
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Outdoor entertainment deck
• Private gardens
• Parking for 1 car in garage plus 3 in carport and additional off-street
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Main bedroom- King with en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 - Queen
• Bedroom 3 - Queen
• Bed 4 - Twin 2 x singles
• Downstairs rumpus – 3 singles plus 1 trundle under and powder room nearby
Bathroom Configuration: -
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Large main bathroom with deep bath and shower and toilet separate.
• Powder room downstairs
Distances to: -
• 5.5 km to Bowral town centre
• 6.0 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.6 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 7.5km to Centennial Vineyards
• 1.9km to Mittagong
• 11.3km to Bendooley Estate Berkelow Books
• 12.8km to Berrima
• 33.7km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 22.2km to Sutton Forest
All bedding including linen and towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.