Cherry Tree House formerly marketed as Geralda Cottage but now under new ownership and management has undergone a fantastic transformation. The seasonal garden has been pruned to allow glorious sunlight into both the front and back of the house. Fresh painting and new furniture in dulcet beige and cream tones provide for a very relaxing feel inside. Outside, there is now room to move in the garden, a gorgeous sunny north facing deck overlooking the parklands beside the creek, a back exit straight onto the walking track and just 5 minutes’ walk past Bradman Oval to great coffee. Sit and relax watching the beautiful bird and duck life – cockatoos, parakeets and more.
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
• Separate sunny dining leading out to deck
• Large living room with 3 sofas including double sofa bed
• Rear north facing sunny timber deck
• Large flat screen TV, DVD player
• Bathroom including bath and shower
• Additional second toilet
• Off-street parking for one car
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• Rear gate to walking track into town
• Fully fenced front and rear yards
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Queen plus single
• Double sofa bed in sitting room
Distances to: -
• 5 metres Cherry Tree Walking Track
• 1.1km Bradman Oval
• 2.3 km Bowral shops and cafes
• 3.1 km Bowral Swimming Pool
• 6.2 km Centennial Vineyards
• 8.2 km Mittagong
• 10 km Berrima/Bendooley Estate
• 11.8 km Moss Vale
• 26.2 km Robertson
• 14.8 km Southern Highlands Winery
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.