Cherry Tree House (formerly marketed as Geralda Cottage but now under new ownership and management) has undergone a fantastic transformation.
The seasonal garden has been pruned to allow glorious sunlight into both the front and back of the house. Fresh painting and new furniture in dulcet beige and cream tones provide for a very relaxing feel inside. Outside, there is now room to move in the garden, a gorgeous sunny north facing deck overlooking the parklands beside the creek, a back exit straight onto the walking track and just 5 minutes walk past Bradman Oval to great coffee.
Sit and relax watching the beautiful bird and duck life – cockatoos, parakeets and more.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
• Separate sunny dining room
• Large living room with 3 sofas including double sofa bed
• Rear northfacing sunny timber deck
• Large flat screen tv, dvd, stereo
• Bathroom including bath and shower
• Additional second toilet
• Off-street parking for one car
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• Rear gate to walking track into town
• Fully fenced front and rear yards
• Queen plus single
• Double sofa bed in sitting room
• 5 metres Cherry Tree Walking Track
• 1.1km Bradman Oval
• 2.3 km Bowral shops and cafes
• 3.1 km Bowral Swimming Pool
• 6.2 km Centennial Vineyards
• 8.2 km Mittagong
• 10 km Berrima/Bendooley Estate
• 11.8 km Moss Vale
• 26.2 km Robertson
• 14.8 km Southern Highlands Winery
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holiday
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper