This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Highlands Holidays.
Lavender Cottage is in a rural setting nestled on 40 acres of formal gardens and bush, overlooking a central lake and gazebo with 5 other cottages of historical note dotted around. Book together or separately - see full listing for Little Forest Cottages or individual listings for Oatley Cottage, The Pottery Cottage, The Studio Cottage, Orchard Cottage and Eco Cottage. The Little Forest Cottages are located 17km from Bowral town centre.
Lavender Cottage sleeps 12 on beds. It is appointed with delightful antique furniture and crockery, a deep claw-foot bath and cosy, slow combustion wood heater with ample supplies of firewood. It has a comfortable outdoor setting, hammocks and barbecue on a wide entertaining deck. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher, full size gas top stove, large fridge, and pantry.
The children will enjoy the tree house and swings. Enjoy the bush tracks around the property on foot or by mountain bike. Astronomers, bring a telescope along to view the amazing night sky.
Little Forest's rural setting and unique historical buildings are available for hire as a location for photography or film shoots.
The property features:
• Chefs kitchen
• Electric stove
• Gas hob
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Reverse cycle air-con upstairs
• Master Suite Upstairs: 1 king bed king splittable, 1 single bed, 1 en suite
• Bedroom 2: 1 king bed king splittable, 3 single beds, 1 en suite
• Bedroom 3: 1 king bed king splittable
• Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed, 1 wooden cot
• Share bathroom with claw foot bath
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Fabulous weekend away, beautiful grounds, wondrous for kids to discover the fairy door. Plenty of adventures on the trails. Friendly and knowledgeable care taker.”
Nicole, September 2016
"Cottages and grounds are very comfortable"
Joy, March 2016
"Amazing Everyone complimented the surrounding/grounds. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast on the veradah, so much beauty Loved every moment."
Cassandra, October 2014
"Lovely place for a big family. Beautiful surroundings."
Franklin, September 2014
"This experience is one of the most amazing farm-stay places you will encounter. They have thought of everything to make your stay a home away from home destination, suitable for either cosy families or large groups. They welcome you warmly and have a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude. We will be back We loved it"
Peter, July 2014