This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Lavender Cottage is in a rural setting nestled on 40 acres of formal gardens and bush, overlooking a central lake and gazebo with 5 other cottages of historical note dotted around. Book together or separately - see full listing for Little Forest Cottages or individual listings for Oatley Cottage, The Pottery Cottage, The Studio Cottage, Orchard Cottage and Eco Cottage. The Little Forest Cottages are located 17km from Bowral town centre.
Lavender Cottage sleeps 12 on beds. It is appointed with delightful antique furniture and crockery, a deep claw-foot bath and cosy, slow combustion wood heater with ample supplies of firewood. It has a comfortable outdoor setting, hammocks and barbecue on a wide entertaining deck.
The children will enjoy the tree house and swings. Enjoy the bush tracks around the property on foot or by mountain bike. Astronomers, bring a telescope along to view the amazing night sky.
Little Forest's rural setting and unique historical buildings are available for hire as a location for photography or film shoots.
The property features: -
• Chefs kitchen
• Electric stove
• Gas hob
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Reverse cycle air-con upstairs
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Master Suite Upstairs: 1 x king bed king splittable, 1 x single bed, 1 x en suite
• Downstairs en suite: 1 x king bed king splittable, 3 x single beds, 1 x en suite
• Double Bedroom: 1 x king bed king splittable
• Double bedroom: 1 x queen bed, 1 x wooden cot
• Share bathroom with claw foot bath
Distances to: -
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Please note that all dogs must be kept on a leash at all times whilst on the 40 acres. You may let the dog off the leash only within the fenced area around your cottage. Please note however, if there are guests in Studio Cottage, the yard is no longer available for unleashed pets - they will need to remain on a lead.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.